Best Thing About Trials?,

matt_urban

Having a really good time, its a really nice sunny, dry, not windy day, meet loads of new people, do some stuff you couldnt do before and get home and just think yeh that was a really good ride :D

but has that all ever happened...............no :D lol

I like it when you know your riding good, and you can just chill out with your mate's and ride. I love riding in it's simplest form, hanging out with friend's and riding, doesn't get much better than that. To me it's not about being the best in the world because I know I probably won't be, but I still ride because I enjoy it. !

I've been in a wheelchair for the last month so the best thing about trials I would have to say is cherishing the hope that I'm actually going to be able to do it again. But really just keeping my bike in as good a condition as I can, getting new parts, haveing something to be proud of. Oh, and those times when you go out riding on your own, nail something massive, and no one saw you do it, and then for some reason you can never do it again...

Rich

Sitting on the edge of something scary, looking down across the gap or the drop and shitting yourself. You convince yourself that your brakes aren't working, it's too wet or maybe or something just as pathetic.

Then when it gets quiet, when nobody's looking, you finally go for it and realise it was a peice of piss.

THAT feeling is the best thing about trials, when you do a big move that's been scaring you shitless for ages.

Just thought of another one; when you're out riding the streets and someone starts coming towards you. You feel bad because they look as if they're going to tell you off, then they come and say how what your doing is really cool and how stoked they are to just watch you ride. People who just stop in the street and tell you what you're doing is amazing. Doesn't get better than that.

man i feel for you, not been able to do something you love hurst like hell 

hope every thing works out for you 

get well soon

It also really means something when someone you've never met says stuff like this ^^^. People like this make me proud to be a part of this sport.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret