Shipley Glen & Leeds

Rossi

Yo. This sunday...

Startin off with Shipley Glen. Should be arriving there about 10:30 ish. Then at about 3-4 O'clock, we're toddling off to Leeds for a street ride (Y). Will be ridin Leeds till late. Upto yet, I'm goin with Stan & Chris from Preston. Luke should be out, hopefully others as well.... Tim, Kev, Judders etc?

Rossi.

hey i knnoe it's not that day but i'll be ridin with some friends from scotland on sat the 12th in leeds and the 13th in hudds.

p.m me if you wonna meet up any time an i'll try hook up....i live in morley now!

kenny

I'll try and get into hudds if i can dude.

hey i knnoe it's not that day but i'll be ridin with some friends from scotland on sat the 12th in leeds and the 13th in hudds.

p.m me if you wonna meet up any time an i'll try hook up....i live in morley now!

kenny

WOW!! we live in morley!! get your self out with us, Morley is nice to ride if you know the right spots.

and leeds this sunday, might do if Sam aint coming down, not sure yet. if she does, i might be out in leeds int afternoon depending on when she goes home :P

kenny

aww hudds ride on the 13th im in italy :P

p.s kenny you had any ideas about adobe? :P lol

nice to see you that day too :P

hope it was a good days ride :P

Nadine..

aye listen to this man, you need to get the train to saltaire (Y)

i will see some of you tomoz, what time you getting to wakey tomorrow rossi? about 3pm (Y)

Probably around 2 (Y) Work in the mornin, so depends when the gay Preston boyz arrive in Blackburn. I finish work at 12.

Rossi.