The Coust Mark 2 Is Out.........

Davetrials

it says in the news that the new coustellier frame will be made by koxx - are the old ones going to be cheap because its the end of them.......................................

Just in case anyone else is silly like me and goes trawling through the news section looking for something that says the new coustellier frames will be made by Koxx, what he means is that the new Gilles Coustellier signiture frame wil be made by Koxx because he's now riding for them. It took me ages to work that out :"> I assume Coustellier frames are still made by Coustellier.

This new one seems good to me, they know the geometry is good so they've just improved one of the frames weak points (the waffer thin downtube) and dropped the price :P

Just in case anyone else is silly like me and goes trawling through the news section looking for something that says the new coustellier frames will be made by Koxx, what he means is that the new Gilles Coustellier signiture frame wil be made by Koxx because he's now riding for them.  It took me ages to work that out  :">  I assume Coustellier frames are still made by Coustellier.
You ain't alone :P

This new one seems good to me, they know the geometry is good so they've just improved one of the frames weak points (the waffer thin downtube) and dropped the price :P

But how is it any better than the T-Rex?

OK, a BIT of topic, but I've been wondering.... IF someone needs a shit hot brake, its the cousteliers. But they run braided hosing, which makes the brake feel SHIT, and they have no booster....Is the coustellier frame like very un-flexy or something?