trialsking 55

RAP :)  I dont understand that fake music bollox

and learning what (not being racist) "nig" shot who and what some white boy

nicked from the local ghetto shop.

thats what i get from MOST hiphop and all Garage but i have heard some

Hip Hop and stuff with a meaning in the music

ahh i dont know what im trying to say.

:blink: .

Thats just all the commercial 'im a gangsta' type stuff. Get some of the underground rap down you!

I also like M.O.P - good energetic music :P :)

Hip hop are you mad :D

i hate it

r&b is a no go lol it says CHAV all over it

come one get some real music down you...some metal, killswitch engage, acdc, rush  :P

haha you havent lived untill you hear that (Y)  :(  :(

thats really f**king narrow minded. :D

personally i listen to a bit of everything; i appreciate music for being good within its particular genre. i love good metal, just as much as i love good hip hop.

no offence but it seems that the "segregation" of groups of people musically seems to be more with the younger generations on this forum.

Im more into sampled hip hop, eg RJD2, Dj Shadow, Yoda, Deltron ect. Not a big fan of the electronic US scene, but it does have some good areas as with all genres.

Rob

Edited by rathergoodpie

RAP (Y)  I dont understand that fake music bollox

and learning what (not being racist) "nig" shot who and what some white boy

nicked from the local ghetto shop.

Could say exactly the same about the whiney emo shite you listen to though. I don't care that some emo kid has a hard time and his heart is bleeding (or whatever :( ). It's exactly the same.

dunno what category these go under but my mate has 'root manuva' and i love it all.

Yeah, Roots Manuva are cool :(

Could say exactly the same about the whiney emo  you listen to though.  I don't care that some emo kid has a hard time and his heart is bleeding (or whatever :( ).  It's exactly the same. 

Not at all (Y).

Its reall music played on real instruments with meaning

yer some of it is a bit,right lets go cut are selfs, but i still understand the meaning behind the music , u ever seen the passion they play there music its amazing seeing it live, makes the haires stand up on the back of your neck.

Then u get some hip hop/rap "gig" ( if you want to call it that) were you get some "gangstar" with his arm in the air boping and the crowd staring at him ( bla bla u no what im getting at)

THIS IS MY OPINION i just don t get that music .

(A nother post that may not makes sence to people).

ecodan.

You're generalising way too much, Danny.

There's hiphop about OTHER things than bling, cars, hoes and guns. There's hiphop about politics and feelings aswell. (Y)

A hiphop/rap gig can be even better than an Emo one. Lyrics are generally faster, which means more words and that equals more information/story telling.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

You're generalising way too much, Danny.

There's hiphop about OTHER things than bling, cars, hoes and guns. There's hiphop about politics and feelings aswell. (Y)

A hiphop/rap gig can be even better than an Emo one. Lyrics are generally faster, which means more words and that equals more information/story telling.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

well said that man. decent hip hop is just a form of poetry.

well said that man. decent hip hop is just a form of poetry.

To me hip hop how ever its by sound EXACTLY the same every song ( dont say "emo" or hardcore or what ever sounds the same please (Y) )

my music is full of killer breakdowns riths that just blow u away :( ect.

man im losing this battle i think so i will not try fight anymore

you win .

Edited by mavic

To me hip hop how ever its by sound EXACTLY the same every song ( dont say "emo" or hardcore or what ever sounds the same please  (Y) )

my music is full of killer breakdowns riths that just blow u away :( ect.

man im losing this battle i think so i will not try fight anymore

you win .

:(

You really must be deaf

Also there is a difference between Hip-hop and rap IMO

for me...

mase

notoroious big

lloyd banks

snoop

50cent

q tip

lil jon

joe budden

nate dog

method man n busta

Jadakiss if you loveeeeeeeeeeeee good lyrics

b2k

fabolous

so yea hip hop me likez

They are rappers, thats commercial rap, hip hop is artists like Sole, Slug, Sage Francis, Dose One, Alias (the artists I posted).

Danny I know you posted "You Win" but if you listened to "Makeshift Patriot" by Sage Francis, you will realise its not all about guns, ho's and bling.

EDIT:

my music is full of killer breakdowns riths that just blow u away

What is a rith?

Edited by MonsterJ

Might have to try Limewire / Kazaa or something, but try http://www.anticon.com/audiovideo.htm and download the songs by Sole, and Sage Francis.

Man im sorry i had a listern to er i think it was " selling live water" by "sole" it started of

ok i was like mmm ok :( then it just started the old rapping again like every other song i have heard related to rap (Y) . i was listerning to the lyrics i admit some were truthfull about what life and things in life are about ect.

but again the old "gangstar" references :( . so i had to turn the bom bom bom bom bom bom off.

you probably wanna give me a slap.

Edited by mavic