Swap

Nick Garland

Hey

Ive been offered a T-rex + headset (1 nd half months old for both) and £60 for my Koxx LB 1040 (over year old) + King Headset (6 months old).

Do you think the deal is worth it?

I am very tempted to say yes to it as I rode it today and it was lovely the guy is local and lives a 10 min car journey away.

Nick

It's not a bad deal from a financial point of veiw, but they are two pretty different frames. If you think you'll like the T-Rex and fancy a change, then do it. I probably wouldn't swap, but it's your choice of course (Y)

Yea its the new one 2005 one and half months old which is why I think its a good deal, also I can buy the rear king ive wanted this way (Y)

Also is the t-rex a 73mm bb?

I have ridden it a fair bit today and found it alot nicer to ride than my Koxx as I have grown about 4" since I bought the koxx and it does feel abit cramped at times.

Edited by Team War Rider

Yea its the new one 2005 one and half months old which is why I think its a good deal, also I can buy the rear king ive wanted this way :(

Also is the t-rex a 73mm bb?

I have ridden it a fair bit today and found it alot nicer to ride than my Koxx as I have grown about 4" since I bought the koxx and it does feel abit cramped at times.

o its a 63mm bb shell, i have a fsa dh pro bb and i needed a spacer, its a very nice bb by the way, it's a very pretty colour, you will need a 127mm axle to run a 22 tooth chainring, thankyou......bye ok (Y)

So is it a 73mm or 68mm ? as I have had two different answers.

sorry i meant 68mm in my earlier post, but the only bb you can buy with a long enough axle is a 73mm one, so you'll have to fit a spacer, have a look on tartybikes website or pm the tart,and my spacing is a bit scew wiff aswell (Y)

Edited by rhythm_101