Really Strange

Si

lol thats real cool, but real hard, I got a guy stood infront of the bell, up top, I got the guy out of the basement, got the box open, and took out the support beam + light bulb, oh and laid the bridge, but i'm stuck now :wub:

it's mainly to do with the order you fire the cannon in i think...

***SPOILER:***

open hatch

let man out

Fire one rock at bridge

open window on the the left and switch sign round

fire one rock at bell *and at the same time click the thing with arrows on so that the rock doesn't hold it down*

lower cannon and fire both granades at the bridge *click the bridge before they hit and they get destroyed*

fire blue thing at the floor and let it'll bounce into the hold, *the little dude will then open the door* (don't touch him yet)

Load man into the canon and let another man out

Fire the man at the bell and he'll land up there

Click the same man and he'll move the bell to the right

Now clikc the arrow stick thing again so that it's held down by the rock

Click the bell three times and it'll fall down on the stick

The rock should fly and hit the mine

Now click the door on the left (make sure the arrow is pointing right) and the man will run into the door and put the lights on

Now the tricky bit,...

Click the man thats undergorund and wait, a little spinning saw will drop out of the box on the left (AT THE SAME TIME CLICK THE WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN) - thw man inside will then slam it shut and the rocks should fall on the saw and destroy it.

The undergound man is now free to walk into the bottom door and the little circle thing lights up all pretty :wub:

how the fcuk did you figure that out :-

sam

I myself, worked it out with james bond (Bondy) and another friend, but theyre still trying to do it lol :wub:. I worked out quite a bit but we all chipped in facts which made it easier :).

Edited by *OnzaMike*

open hatch

let man out

err how do u just let the man out? all that happens when i open the hatch is that it opens an then i cant do anythin else!! :-

how do u get the door open for him to get out of the basement thing?

how do u get hium to move!! :) :wub:

cheers

dan

EDIT: LOL i got it now how dumb am I!!!!!!

Edited by Urban mammoth

open hatch

let man out

Fire one rock at bridge

open window on the the left and switch sign round

fire one rock at bell *and at the same time click the thing with arrows on so that the rock doesn't hold it down*

lower cannon and fire both granades at the bridge *click the bridge before they hit and they get destroyed*

fire blue thing at the floor and let it'll bounce into the hold, *the little dude will then open the door* (don't touch him yet)

Load man into the canon and let another man out

Fire the man at the bell and he'll land up there

Click the same man and he'll move the bell to the right

Now clikc the arrow stick thing again so that it's held down by the rock

Click the bell three times and it'll fall down on the stick

The rock should fly and hit the mine

Now click the door on the left (make sure the arrow is pointing right) and the man will run into the door and put the lights on

Now the tricky bit,...

Click the man thats undergorund and wait, a little spinning saw will drop out of the box on the left (AT THE SAME TIME CLICK THE WINDOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN) -  thw man inside will then slam it shut and the rocks should fall on the saw and destroy it.

The undergound man is now free to walk into the bottom door and the little circle thing lights up all pretty  :rolleyes:

I can't do the bold bit above (Y)