Echo Control Booster...

Fishwog

OK, I'm after some replies mainly from people who have used (on there own bike) an RB booster, AND an echo control booster.

I have just ordered an echo control booster, and am currently running an RB booster.

I am after replies to do with function mainly, as I have heard mixed replies about it.

So, yeah, which on has everyone prefered function wise. I know the control looks beautiful, and comes with bolts that don't round off after a week, but is it good for flex?

:rolleyes:

Dan, it's like 60-70g odd heavier than the average booster....

You wouldn't notice that, in any way.

The hitting your leg statement is fair enough, but my legs are miles away from my current booster anyway, so I doubt it will be a problem.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

Dan, it's like 60-70g odd heavier than the average booster....

You wouldn't notice that, in any way.

The hitting your leg statement is fair enough, but my legs are miles away from my current booster anyway, so I doubt it will be a problem.

Cheers! :S

:rolleyes: well you did ask for my opinion (Y)

well compared to a carbon viz one its alot heavier lol, and I like a very light stock and I try to save as much weight i can lol

:-

I don´t mean to steal the topic but i was just wondering if anyone has used the echo team booster is it any good?

i need a booster for my mod not sure which one to get this team booster seems to look the part but is it worth the money?

once again i didn´t mean to steal the topic but it saves me opening up a new one (Y)

The team booster is 10 mil taller though.... :-

Oh right i didn´t know that :- anyway i much prefer the look of the team and plus its 70 grams lighter :- which actually probably wouldn´t make much difference thats only the weight of a snickers maybe a bit over but it all adds up (Y)

yes. Problem? Your money?

no (Y)

Regardless of that it still seems like a no brainer :-

I've only used the RB Boosters, but they seemed to do the job pretty damn well, whilst looking the part. Though if I were to upgrade from that, I'd go all the way and get the Shimano Carbon, they're the shizzle :-