Ck Bmx Rear Hub

Corish

The BMX hub is basically the Chris King singlespeed hub, but with 110mm spacing....it still works on the CK ring-drive system, therefore having 72 engagement points.....

I am also asumming that the axle is different and is of a different construction to the heavy duty axle upgrades and ss axle. Also you dont get fun bolts like the upgraded ones they are different, I cant explain that. Just loo at a picture you can see the difference.

Classic hub shell.

Beefy as fook axle.

Imperial cap head allen bolts.

Totally re-designed driveshell to house extra needle bearings for more support (run on the axle itself)

Axle threads removeable/replaceable.

Same drive/drive rings, spring, and spring capture plate = same engagement. (108 clicks at the pedals for 18:12 gear ratio, like you said Craig :P)

Classic hub shell.

Beefy as fook axle.

Imperial cap head allen bolts.

Totally re-designed driveshell to house extra needle bearings for more support (run on the axle itself)

Axle threads removeable/replaceable.

Same drive/drive rings, spring, and spring capture plate = same engagement. (108 clicks at the pedals for 18:12 gear ratio, like you said Craig :P)

soooooo, could that be swopped for an ISO shell? :P"

Yup, but I think spacing (along the line of the axle, from rotor to disc mount) would be different to ISO standard... not a problem wit ha custom frame though i guess :P

However, I seem to remember Mr Reis running a King rear hub on his dual disc B20 at the bike show a few years back?

Will do some measurements when i get home Mr Potts :P

However, I seem to remember Mr Reis running a King rear hub on his dual disc B20 at the bike show a few years back?

nah he was running a HS33 on a proto B20D frame (if you mean the 2003 bikeshow) but i think he did have a red king hub. I do have a close up photo somewhere, but i cant find it! :P