Dj T-shirts - Pictures Up Now!

forum mum

yay! here at last, dj's tee's and hoodies are available to buy now! All proceeds will go towards a memorial for the fluffy guy you all love!

We have small, med, large and extra large tee's that you can order, all are black and short sleeved.

Hoodies ..... we only have a few available, but can order in if they are popular. We only have medium and large to start with. These are also only in black (and incase you didn't guess they are long sleeved!)

pictures will be posted, but at the moment heres a brief description:

tees(£10 + p&p):

black cotton crew neck with large pink bunny on front with 'fluffy bunny movement' in a semi circle underneath, the writing is in white. A small pink bunny is on the neckline on the back.

post-2-1110573007_thumb.jpg

hoodies (£25 + p&p):

black heavy duty cotton with drawstring hood and large pocket on the front. It has the same design as the tee's.

We only have 50 tee's and a few hoodies to start with so start ordering now!!!

Order forms are attatched, all payment instructions and postage details can be found on there.

T-shirt Sizes are as follows: S 34/36 M 38/40 L 42/44 XL 46

Hoods sizes are S 38 M 40/42 L 44/46 XL 48

Order Form (Right Click > Save Target As)

post-2-1110573027_thumb.jpg

post-2-1110573045_thumb.jpg

This is great news!

I've just downloaded the order form, but can't open it in my copy of Word. It's telling me I need to install an add-in for Windows 2000 professional :-

Any chance you could save the order form in an older format of the Word file as well?

All the best,

Steve

This is great news!

I've just downloaded the order form, but can't open it in my copy of Word. It's telling me I need to install an add-in for Windows 2000 professional :-

Any chance you could save the order form in an older format of the Word file as well?

All the best,

Steve

Steve, you downloaded an old copy which didnt work, try again :)

I'm going to be ordering a hoodie shortly, I was just wondering if there would be any chance of a picture? or are they the same as the ones that Spoon has? Many thanks Sue!  :)  :)  :-  :)

They are very similar to the one spoonz has only they are being printed professionally so the lettering will be better.

Hope to see you all wearing them in June when we have organised a memorial ride

x x x x x

They are very similar to the one spoonz has only they are being printed professionally so the lettering will be better.

Hope to see you all wearing them in June when we have organised a memorial ride

x x x x x

Thats alright then! I liked Spoonz. I will get a cheque sent to you ASAP! :-

Anglefish in new members has asked me to give you her addy as she wants to get a hoody off you.

Can you add her to msn: x_boys_on_the_brain_x@hotmail.com

JOE :-

Cant you download a copy of the order form and email it to her, i am still not too good on the pc, Em DJ's Fiancee' has been helping me to get this far!!!

Muchly Sue x

Hi All

When ordering a t-shirt or hoodie please make sure you fill out the cheque details correctly as this could cause delay in you receiving your clothing.

Anyone who lives locally and would like to collect their clothing please dont hesitate to either give me a call or send me a PM and i fill contact you with when and where to collect them from.

So dont delay order today

Love Sue (DJ's mum)

(Y) :D

do you have any hoodies left im very interested thanks ross

Yes there are lots of hoodies left as only one has been ordered so far!!!!!!!

So get your order form off to me and i will send one off to you...please can you put your forum name on the form too (and dont forget to add the postage and packing).

Hope to hear from you soon

Love Sue (DJ's mum) x :blink: (Y)