Dead T-pro

GuyJames

unlicky dude :closedeyes:

Bums, I have given my T-Pro a rather large crack on the top of the down tube. Is this a common place to go? How much is a half price replacement as I have only had the frame 6months.

Guy - frameless and unable to ride  :-  RIP T-Pro

you have to be joking!

lmfao!

No I've heard that if you break any onza products you can send them back and get a half price replacment. Or 30% discount on it or something not sure but I've heard some thing like that.

Marc  :closedeyes:

Yeh, i was under the understanding its half price replacement... My mate was lucky to get a brand new frame though, as it was supercycles fault his bb threads were threaded.

no you fools, i was laughing at the fact that he couldnt work out what half the price of the frame was..........

lmao

Urrr, at a guess i'd say he bought it as a full bike. You're expecting him to know the exact price of the frame only? Especially as the price (Which i can't even remember off the top of my head) is for the frame "kit".

Gutted to hear it, at least a nice new frame should only cost you £100 or so. :-

Give supercycles (the place i presume u got it from) a ring tomorrow. :closedeyes:

Mike.

Edit: Beaten to it, hehe.

Edited by fatmike

MMMike - no way, I love mods and am looking into a Python.

Rich87 - I have shown your post to my frame and she is most offended, please apologise! Sorry, but I'm going to hang onto everything until I have another bike, just in case.

Anybody think I will be able to kill a Python? Are they made out of stronger metal?

Guy

MMMike - no way, I love mods and am looking into a Python.

Rich87 - I have shown your post to my frame and she is most offended, please apologise! Sorry, but I'm going to hang onto everything until I have another bike, just in case.

Anybody think I will be able to kill a Python? Are they made out of stronger metal?

Guy

Edit: *Being retarded. *

Poothons dont use internal headsets, so you might as well sell/give it to him :closedeyes:

Edited by Hobnobs

yeah thats ok if you have over £400 laying around :closedeyes:

i would love to get a python but 400 is just too much

£400 is not too much to enable you to do something which is your passion. I know I could settle for the replacement frame however why bother when it is only holding me back and scaring me with the fact I might kill another?

I think a longer bike will be better as I am 6ft tall (Y)

Guy