Dead T-pro

GuyJames

so you are really considering buying a python? and what about the problems like no bash plate, need new heaset and bb etc

Yes I am Rick, jealous?! lol! As for bash plate i will want to buy a 2004 model which has then i believe and as for the other stuff...Nick loves me, so i will get them cheaper!

Yes I am Rick, jealous?! lol! As for bash plate i will want to buy a 2004 model which has then i believe and as for the other stuff...Nick loves me, so i will get them cheaper!

fair enough, but i think i'll stick to a black mamba as my next frame, not too costly and i have my t-pro as back up if it dies, i dont really feel like my tpro is "holding me back" though.

Doesn't the frames come with a headset?

IMO, a £400 frame is worth it. Im sure theres a reason why the cheaper frames are cheaper, and not just because the companies are nice.

If the t-pro is a copy of the the levelboss, then how come levelboss's dont snap after 4 months? The cheapness comes at a price.

fair enough, but i think i'll stick to a black mamba as my next frame, not too costly and i have my t-pro as back up if it dies, i dont really feel like my tpro is "holding me back" though.

Good luck with that - they're not being made any more (someone said something about them being out of stock, and the company not making any more in another thread), so it'll have to be second hand?

Oh, and to the comment "£400 is not too much to enable you to do something which is your passion." - I love riding trials, but seeing as I'm going to uni (maybe, or maybe just moving out and going somewhere else...), I need to keep some money back, so £400 IS too much for me, and it's the same situation for other people...

Nick, as in Nick from Hastings Cycles? Don't touch with a bargepole... When I first got into trials, he "advised" me on my first bike.

Know what I ended up with?

An X-Tort, with two V brakes, DP2000 rims (those real skinny aerodynamic things that are weaker than a cardboard box) and deore hubs (half a pedal, SNAP!) the best part he sold me was the PIG headset. The rest was rubbish and had to be replaced...

Sorry Nick, but it's true...

P.S Python's are the only mod bike i'd actually ride... but then i'm 6'2" so I look silly on such a small bike... Oh, i'm almost 21 as well so I feel silly on a 20"...

Mike