Why Trials?

Pork Pie

Like lots of other people i am not realy sure why i ride trials, i just sort of did, in alot of peoples opinions i shouldn't because of my physical size etc, being abit of a giant, :ermm: but i don't let this phaze me, i am not out to be the best (would be nice), i am out to have a good laugh with my mates, most of which i have gained through trials and like to think of them as the best mates i have, shame they live so far away.

Adam

Liked bikes, too scared to do DHing, BMXing. Not strong enough to do road / MTBing.

Sort of realy though just got into it.

:ermm:

^^^this fits me down to a tee^^^,

Plus i have always loved the aspect of not having to rely on anyone.I have but myself to blame, and in the end i can take all the credit for being good.... :-"

all my other hobbies/interests golf, snooker, street running, photography, magic, they all the same have that aspect as well.there pretty much the same really.trying to make yourself better rather than competing with anyone else.

i also find the concentration needed is extremly thereputic.while im concentrated on trying to nail that gap i cant be thinking about my girlfriend, or where i going find next months rent, or the fact i have to go to work in an hour.thats why i have to ride with earphones, cause i hate anyone interupting my concentration bringing me back to the real world.i come home relaxed and chilled, and i cant get mad at anything cause im to danm shattered... :-

Edited by psycho

I just bloody love it! I saw my 1st propper trials video, one of CLS's and though i want to do that!

So i did!

While learning and when i 1st learnt how to control on the backwheel i think thats when i got addicted, and theres no turning back now :ermm: