Koxx Days 05

Davetrials

I hate little dwarfs called Dave (stingray)with ADD who get excited and throw bowling balls at people, and to make it worse he was pissed of 2 pints  :)

Bring on big dick days.

Phil.

I was not pissed just on my way to it :P.

:)  Daves a hardcore ho bag.

He lied and seduced me with promises of koxx days. I'm hurting real bad. I don't think I'll ever trust another man again. (Y)

I blame mike.

Spaz

got nothing to do with me

Rossi and matt are going to have to deal with ur ADD as me n phil r sharing shotgun!

lol

hahaha, michelle await a slap my dear friend.

la_defense.JPG

You should be able to see the arc de Triomphe there in the centre fairly clearly. :(

Edited by Davetrials

il be going to koxx days with lee & DAVE! buchanon not gay davetrials!!!!!i feel well sorry for the rest of you who have to put up with dave and his magical disorders.........i thort he wo guna write himself off on sunday in that vehicle! he is nealry as bad as bucky at driving :D :D :D

anyway im sure dave will be pestering us all when were there, it'll be a laff to get him pissed outta his tree and getting him chatted up with some big frech koxx man,he'll be getting some god damn pasty in his mouth to shut him up! lol.

Hopefully catch you all there.

Waynio...........................

We should try organise a bit of a street session for friday night? or even satuday night and all hook up before we get blathered? if everyone else is getting blathered.i wont be there and not getting a few bevvy's down me.