Woodstock

dean

I am hopeing to get a 26" trials bike soon and was thinking about getting the onza woodstock as it appears to have quite a good spec. I ride mainly street so i think the frame would be ok.

Anyone got a woodstock or ridden one, let us know what you think of them.

Strength issues? :turned:

I love my woodstock. Sits great on the backwheel due to the short(ish) chainstays. Its also not to long, well, by todays standards. Mine is 1055 with Echo Urban forks.

I must admit, the downtube has aquired one meaty dent. This was however from london, from a concrete post, and would of dented any frame. Probably not as much as it did the woodstock though.

Because of the gusset between chainstays at the bottom and top, its not that flexy either, so feels solid, but not to solid.

Would recommend it to anyone. Strength seems ok for now, except for the downtube issue ofcourse. I however can't really comment properly on strength until it actually snaps so heh.

They're nice to ride, i must admit. I do prefere my t-rex though.

Why dont you get the t-rex woodstock build, thats NIIIICE! Actually be different and get the long woodstock version.

i agree my T-rex ride alot nice than my woodstock, but im tall and like "proper trials" i do admit that the woodstock was real nice for bunnyhops n stuff like that, but im not sure what you mean bu the long woodstock version? :blink:

yeah what do you mean by the woodstock long version.

I have considered the T-Rex with woodstock spec but the t-rex frame is a bit long and i really want a street geo frame with a proper seat because i do quite a lot of riding around to get to trials spots.

yeah what do you mean by the woodstock long version.

I have considered the T-Rex with woodstock spec but the t-rex frame is a bit long and i really want a street geo frame with a proper seat because i do quite a lot of riding around to get to trials spots.

what about a 1060 echo pure? nice geo and can fit a seat

maybe the longer curtis that is coming out or possible a leeson clear 660 with a normal seatpost. dunno the geo of the curtis and the leeson is pretty much whatever you want!

I think those are probably the best option if you want a normal looking frame, with a seat. Of course you are looking to buy the complete bike, but if you worried about strength and want that style of frame, your looking at frame only really!

Yeah I have considered ehco's and leesons but I think that the woodstock build is a good deal. If I brought an echo, leeson or any other frame around the £400 mark then i wouldn't have enough money to buy the rest of the parts. Not to the spec of the woodstock anyway. :"> Will probably upgrade frame anyways in the future if i don't like the ride of the woodstock. :lol:"

Thanks for the repplies :ermm:

Yeah I have considered ehco's and leesons but  I think that the woodstock build is a good deal. If I brought an echo, leeson or any other frame around the £400 mark then i wouldn't have enough money to buy the rest of the parts. Not to the spec of the woodstock anyway.  :">  Will probably upgrade frame anyways in the future if i don't like the ride of the woodstock.  :lol:"

Thanks for the repplies  :ermm:

true with the great spec of the woodstock, its probably worth just riding that ntil it breaks (if it actually does) and then using all the great parts you have got on a new frame