Forks For My Ashton

Haz

I have made a short list of forks I am considering...

Echo Urbans

Echo Pure

Revell Bikes forks

Pashleys with a leeson disc mount

Any other suggestions welcome.

I run a Avid Mechanical BB Disc, but want V mounts and a Disc, just in-case I change my mind...

Price Doesn't really matter.

Thankyouverymuchley...

Haz

echo urbans...i am really impressed with mine. i have battered them with some very harsh hooks and they dont even seem to have bent. lasting much better than my tuff guys did.

jon fisher got a set of pashleys with disc mount and twisted them i think...

echo pures, i havent tryed but seem to last people allright. maybe (Y)

dunno about revell at all, didnt even know they made forks :turned:

so ye out of them all i would go with the urbans, you wont break them unless your name is rossi... :P

Edited by trialskid

echo urbans...i am really impressed with mine. i have battered them with some very harsh hooks and they dont even seem to have bent. lasting much better than my tuff guys did.

echo pures, i havent tryed but seem to last people allright. maybe :-

dunno about revell at all, didnt even know they made forks :turned:

so ye out of them all i would go with the urbans, you wont break them unless your name is rossi... :)

the pures seem to be quite high up when compared to the urbans.... :P

the urbans are quite flexy.. but in a good way because they have that bit extra give in them for front touches and hooks and wont start adjusting the elastictivity :P" of the froks causing them to break.... like a more solid fork with no give or a low elastictivity (Y)"

haha, im guessing in that case that Haz must have put a pretty big bend in his tuf guys  :P

Well, I managed to ride a comp with my forks backwards, so they weren't too bent...

But I'm getting new ones ASAP...

There is a small chance I went into a ditch and didn't stop before the solid rock/sand wall on the other side... :turned:

Well, I managed to ride a comp with my forks backwards, so they weren't too bent...

But I'm getting new ones ASAP...

There is a small chance I went into a ditch and didn't stop before the solid rock/sand wall on the other side... :turned:

Yea they were slightly bent

I say Urbans are an excellent choice! People seem to have only good things to say about them.

Edited by NBRtrials.tk

Look at Rich's disk mount on his forks...that happened to me, and a load of other riders! So watch out if you get a pair, so much hassle with mine! Went with Ashtons as a replacement and its preety similar but with a stronger disk mount! Ashtons all the way as your bike will look gay with silver forks such as Richards!

James (Guy on the Zebber) :turned:

They were twisted before the disc mount went on.

Jon