Bird Flu

Alexxx

How does it make you feel to think that you might not be as strong as you think?

Shut up please! This topic is rubbish half the replys are rubbish.

All the people that have been close to me and died , were never told they had a week to live. They just died thats it..

Animals are survival machines, and it's not necessarily who is strongest who will win, unless you mean "strongest mentally". Either way, humans are shit, yet we're still around? We're not particularly strong, we're not particularly good at anything apart from communication. Yet we are now the dominate species on the world.

EDIT: Either way, I was replying to the quote "It's survival of the strongest", which is wrong. The nearest you could get to an accurate statement would "Surival of the fittest", as long as you mean the most fit for their task or something...

Animals are survival machines, and it's not necessarily who is strongest who will win, unless you mean "strongest mentally".  Either way, humans are shit, yet we're still around?  We're not particularly strong, we're not particularly good at anything apart from communication.  Yet we are now the dominate species on the world.

EDIT:  Either way, I was replying to the quote "It's survival of the strongest", which is wrong.  The nearest you could get to an accurate statement would "Surival of the fittest", as long as you mean the most fit for their task or something...

Ah ha, So are you bothered about bird flu mark?

Why would it bother him if we have seen no effects of it at all here? I challange any of you to give me proof that bird flu has reduced your quality of life yet, I guarantee none of you can give me an answer.

It's a possibility, it's not actually happened yet. I don't see people dropping down dead here in england with it yet, so chill out.

Yeah sure its scary but to be honest people die it's life, its not a good attaitude(sp) to have but i dont realy care if i die as i belive in life after death and i belive that people have to die to create new life if you get me. :(

If you have faith in your life then you cant go wrong realy ok so god and all that may not be real but some people find out quicker then others and theres no way of proving that its real, but i belive becouse theres no reason not to. :S

Edited by thesubway

I think people should still remain a little clam about all this, When Saars (sp) or whatever it was there was great concern about it spreading and killing the entire world etc. (deliberate exageration).

It never really happened.

They are still predicting this spread it has't happened yet. its possible i imagine that the mutant strain might actually be weaker etc. won't be a definate killer for sure.

Also 'the weak' are more likely to die, weak in body in that if you are old and frail etc. it might do more damage, the predictions of 50000 etc. would take this into account. young healthy people are less likely to be seriously affected by this me thinks.

It could literally be a survival of the fittest, however my prediction is that it wil not come to this at all.

People predict alot of silly things really don't they. Were not living in the sky or going on holidays to the moon just yet are we.....

I think people should still remain a little clam about all this, When Saars (sp) or whatever it was there was great concern about it spreading and killing the entire world etc. (deliberate exageration).

It never really happened.

They are still predicting this spread it has't happened yet. its possible i imagine that the mutant strain might actually be weaker etc. won't be a definate killer for sure.

Also 'the weak' are more likely to die, weak in body in that if you are old and frail etc. it might do more damage, the predictions of 50000 etc. would take this into account. young healthy people are less likely to be seriously affected by this me thinks.

It could literally be a survival of the fittest, however my prediction is that it wil not come to this at all.

People predict alot of silly things really don't they. Were not living in the sky or going on holidays to the moon just yet are we.....

True, anyways you know what the news is like there always making things alot bigger than they actully are :(

• 4 weeks later...
I was hardly acting tough :ermm: I'm just saying that every now and then there will be a scare, people will make a massive fuss, a month later nothings happened and David Beckham is back on the front page of all the news papers, because of a new tatoo.

Mark my words.

:)

I read that the current bird flu situation has been going on since 1997.

It's been covered up.

The reason it's been spreading is because the Governments in that part of the world don't give a crap - it's too heavily populated, most are below poverty line and live with their f**king birds in their living rooms.

What they need to do is cull a few birds, quarantine the populace and CLEAN UP THE BIRD SHIT.

:o