Need A Host...

MadManMike

Hello everyone,

Anyone kind enough to offer me reliable free hosting?

It's only a small site i'm launching to promote my new business, so can anyone help?

Cheers in advance...

Mike

P.S If my business makes good money, I'll pay for the hosting!

Its not free but this gives you 3 pages.

you can have a logo and graphic on each page and it also include an equiry form so really its 4 pages, you can choose .co.uk, .com, ,org and all the usual for 10 quid for 2 years and it works out cheaper the longer you keep the space. You also get 10 email accounts with the option of forwarding to your existing email so it looks a lot better than using a hotmail account and obviously a .co.uk account looks better than @freewebs.com or summat.

Its as easy to use as word aswell but you can upgrade to use html if you want to.

Its nothing too flashy but it does the job well and is very cheap

Edited by nbr-chris

I picked up www.wytrials.co.uk for £8.81 inc Vat, £7.50 not including, yesterday.

Got it from: http://www.lcn.biz/domain-names.asp for 2 years. Paid over paypal. Set up straight away, Can have email forwarding again, website forwarding if your site's not hosted with them etc.

Pretty good IMO.

If we're just talking domain name registration I reccomend easily. I have no idea what their hosting is like, but I use them for my DNS and they're pretty good. Always happy to set up extra sub-domains (at no extra charge like some companies I've heard of) and will happily set up DNS wild cards with no hassle at all.

Helpfully they're also pretty reasonably priced :)