Koxx Days Check List.

KOXX-UK

Hi, a couple of reminders for KOXX DAYS visitors.

Don’t forget your E111.

Those riding in the comp will need a BIU or UCI licence.

Under 18’s travelling on their own and riding in the comp will need a letter of parental consent or a responsible adult present.

Fred.

All the BIU Licences that have been applied for so far have been prepared, but not mailed (waiting for the entry form for the first round of the Nationals before mailing).

If you need your's sending immediately for either Koxx Days or for the European Championship please email me on info@biketrialuk.co.uk.

I will take them along to the trial at Back Cowm this Sunday, if you're there, just ask for your licence card.

e111 is for people who want insurance.

for me i need life cover do they do a lifecover e111? :blink: would be safer

Cant wait myself...........

" Aresponsible adult" lee youve always got me kidda :ermm: altho i dont think im that responsible for meself never mind you. :wub:

Waynio........................

Also just to find out is there anyone off Trials forum going to koxx days? apart from me n lee n fred,ben,tom and mrs savage????? would be nice for us all to stick together? n have a few rides while were over there?

Phil is right about the E111, you need a 2005 version. I have been unlucky enough to end up in a Spanish hospital and the form helps the local medics get your details from the U.K. in they need them.

Waynio, when are you leaving?

I'm travelling out on Monday morning with Fred, Fletch and James - see you there.

Ben.

yo ben,

i think were setting out on thursday? im going with lee, i was going to be going in my van with the girlfriend but lee couldnt get an extra space at the place.

would deffo be kool to catch up and have a session out there if you fancy?

Waynio................

ps if your going to have your phone on you il get all the details from lee when were setting off and stuff and il PM you my phone number and we'll get in touch.

should be a cracking weekend

e111 is for people who want insurance.

for me i need life cover do they do a lifecover e111? :ermm: would be safer

Cant wait myself...........

" Aresponsible adult" lee youve always got me kidda  :wub:  altho i dont think im that responsible for meself never mind you.  (Y)

Waynio........................

Also just to find out is there anyone off Trials forum going to koxx days? apart from me n lee n fred,ben,tom and mrs savage????? would be nice for us all to stick together? n have a few rides while were over there?

Reet wayne well see you there boyo

me phil sexymike rossi and matt. :blink:

GONNA BE A f**kING BLAST!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, just letting you all know that you need a biu licence, an ACU licence, and have to be a member of a club!!

I sent all my forms off to Barbara Wright, which came to £10 for the ACU licence, £10 for the BIU licence, and £2 to be a member of NBTC. So if you've not got any of those, i'd get them done ASAP!

Mike. :turned:

I'm a wee bit confused.

How many of the people going are NOT entering the comp/speedtrials ?

I think I may have misunderstood the whole idea behind the saturday and sunday...I thought you would just be able to have a play on all the cool stuff there, with loads of new peoples.

Will it be h-core boring if I'm not entering either of the comps ?

Meh

Tired/confused/hungry

(Y)

I'm a wee bit confused.

I think I may have misunderstood the whole idea behind the saturday and sunday...I thought you would just be able to have a play on all the cool stuff there, with loads of new peoples.

Meh

Tired/confused/hungry

(Y)

Make dont foget the lube you might need it for bumming Mr V

I'm a wee bit confused.

Meh

Tired/confused/hungry

(Y)

This is what I was wondering, surely you can just come along to have a mess around with them?

yo phil,

its a good job everyone else knows why dave wo charged £30! he seriously has something wrong with the poor lad. he'll be reyt when we put a few pints down his throat!

So can anyone enter the speed trials on the saturday? is that in with the 8 euro's? i would love to have a go at the speed trials event.

Will be mint riding the place aswell on the saturday if everyone else is.

Waynio..........................

yo phil,

its a good job everyone else knows why dave wo charged £30! he seriously has something wrong with the poor lad. he'll be reyt when we put a few pints down his throat!

So can anyone enter the speed trials on the saturday? is that in with the 8 euro's? i would love to have a go at the speed trials event.

Will be mint riding the place aswell on the saturday if everyone else is.

Waynio..........................

Hahaha, dont give a few pints to dave, not even 1 pint, god he is twice as bad man, he threw a bowling ball at me when he was drunk. (Y)

Wayne, the speed trial is free mate, anybody can enter, e-mail pedje@koxx.fr with your name, age, catagory, country and wheel size, and tell him you want to do the speed trial and the proper comp, he will prepare for you this way, then you enter on the day, you need to talk to PJ or toto who are sorting it out.

Sweet.

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials