New Video

trialskid

right, there is a new video available on Selectbikes.

the video is simply a beast with riding to impress from neil tunnicliffe, craig lee scott and phil williams and is sure to get you in the mood for a ride and a half :lol:" .

the video was made by phil williams so is obviously going to be at a high standard and so i deffinatly worth a download and i feel is one for everyone.

this is the first select bikes video and is also here with the launch of the new site which i think is pretty damn awesome and as you can see has had a lot of time and care taken too it.

feel free to take a gander of the site and see if there is anything that takes your fancy :lol:

enjoy James.

I thought I was slow and that it had been up for ages when I looked at it earlier!

Anyways, dandy little site, good to see the parts are priced competitively, though if they had a wee bit more information (on the frames at least) it would be super duper :lol:

Sweet video as expected, some huge/technical stuff going down, you've certainly got a reputation to uphold now!

Can't wait for the James Porter and Nicky G vids :lol:

Speaking of Nicky G his hand seems to go nicely in sync with the "That was s-s-s-s-sick blud" :lol:

I'm in the process of downloading the video now, but thought i'd say that i really like the site design, everything is really clear and easy to navigate through, and the colour scheme finishes the whole lot off nicely. :lol: Top effort :lol:

Great vid, what did you say to 'the hag'?

Now we now where to get magura 4 bolt clamps from, 14.99!!

:lol:

Edited by JT!

Truely Minted Video :lol:

Always liked Phil's vids and the three of them rinsing one place at the same time is just emmense, Perfect lenght for the style of video, great tunes, mint editing and good comedy as ever :lol:

Great Video one of the elite videos this year without a doubt, the site looks amazing aswell clear styled layout easy to follow and read, really low postage on stuff aswell :lol:

Keep up the good work Phil :lol:

Now we now where to get magura 4 bolt clamps from, 14.99!!

Gotta add postage to that :lol:

I dunno about 'direct conflict'... the way we see it is that Craig and Neil cant get some of the parts they want through Phil, so why not help them out a bit? :lol:

Site looks good though Mr Phil... SelectSexShopBikes.com anyone? hehe

awesome vid that! loads of ballsey stuff there! got me in the mood for riding lol :lol:

woo just downloaded.

Sorry, but Phils riding is 167% better to watch.

agreed i prefer his style, but still good riding from all :lol:

Edited by Scott@eastcoasttrials.com