New Video

trialskid

i hate u phil. the day my vid is up, so is urs

lol

top vid, even if it was made 6 months ago  :lol:"

*Exit the real world*

Crap vid phil, the riding is all way too small, and the editing is absolute crap, please never make another video again.

*Enter the real world*

:lol:

Why's it all jumpy? I reallllllllllllllllllly wanna watch it and it's unwatchable (N)

It's most probably another program running in thebackground causingyour memory usage to flicker, especially if you have media player 10 :D

Look in your task manager and see what program is jumping around memory usage wise :D

''that was si-si-si-si-sick blud'' :P

really good video, with great riding of course, the songs suited it fine aswell :D

definetely looking forward to some more from selectbikes :D as its got some pretty crazy riders (N)

really liked the camera shots aswell, nice and up close, shows how much power you guys really put into your moves

Hello everybody, thanks for the replys about the website and the video.

I was not there when the "hag" walked past, I arrived shortly after, but Craig and Neil told me it was along the lines of "get off the wall, your silly, what would your mother say, bleep bleep bleep bleep", I cannot understand it, no matter how many times I listen to her.

You video will probably be jumpy because of your memory stauts as somebody said, the video is best viewed in DIVX.

There will be an New "something"/ "prototype"/ "hint, hint" at the Bike show on display at the Selectbikes.com stand (M120), you can walk in and take a look about, hope to see you there, come in and have a chat with me if I look bored (N) :D

Thank you everybody.

Phil.

Had the vid earlier, was amazing. Really, really nice. Good editting, and although it wasn't the usual sort of music I'd listen to it went with the video really well. Crazy riding too, obviously :D

And Phil, you've got the weirdest backhopping technique ever (N)

"get off the wall, your silly, what would your mother say, bleep bleep bleep bleep"

spent a good 30 seconds trying to decpyher what the hag said... sounded to me like " a 12 year old would say that the first time your mother said your a f**king student"

mental....