Game!

RicH_87

CLICK HERE

its kinda like the yeti ones but its a dodgy japanese version or something involving anime girls and weird screaming. :D :P"

Anyway yeh, my best so far is 487.99

thought i would share the wealth :D

EDIT: i just figured out you can click the red and blue arrows on the top left and use special powerups or something.

new record is 856.76 (N)

Edited by RicH_87

i havent got a print screen button on my comp, this is meant to be the best keyboard about  :blink:

Look harder.

And there are other ways of doing it, I think PaintShopPro has a screen capture function, either timed or with a hotkey, but that's not very useful if you don't have PSP. Or just get a different keyboard (If only temporarily so you can do a screen grab :angry: )!

Look harder.

And there are other ways of doing it, I think PaintShopPro has a screen capture function, either timed or with a hotkey, but that's not very useful if you don't have PSP.  Or just get a different keyboard (If only temporarily so you can do a screen grab :angry: )!

yeah, i have psp and know how to do it now :blink:

cheers.

Will

Do you all want to be scared at what someone in my i.t class got at school...

88,000 (Y) seriously, he was playing it for about over half an hour wiating for it to finish! it was going for ages he just got special after special.... i just kept looking at his screen everynow and then kept going up by about 10,000 everytime i looked, hes got a print screen of it at school...