Burton Hull Vid

Burton

Hi y'all,

Here is my second vid(the 1st was too short ;) ) Click me

'tis on eengoedidee.

22.7Mb, about 3 minutes of video.

Riders: only me B)

Song: tells you at the end (Y)

Positive Coments welcome, to help me improve me editing and stuff.

Well Enjoy :) :D

loosen up on the bike a bit.... your way to stiff and you keep jumping from front to back front to back..... just loosen up. same with swaps too. dont hop around as much try and stay in one place(trackstand).

part from that was alreyt

wasnt too bad at all sidehops were good! either better camera or better encoding to stop it feeling so jerky all the time. Oh and dont be another zoo rider that likes to film the same move from 4 angles. one good angle is enough.. 2 if really necessary.

Apart from those 2 bits i couldnt see much wrong with it for a second vid. They will keep getting better (Y)

not a bad vid at all, some nice riding.

i think you need to get a bit more footage though, instead of showing the same move on the same object from loads of different angles. At a guess i'd say your using a stills camera to get the vids, so unless you go for a mini dv cam the quality will always be the same. It was definately watcheable though (Y)

Look forward to the next one ;)

As said above really. More footage. I'm sure there were only about 12 different gaps in the vid. They were just played over and over in different angles.

Also I dont really like the song at all but that's my opinion.

I'll be doing some competing now i've got used to the Python (Y)

Should come to leeds a week this sunday(Y)

Nick

Edited date...

Edited by Nick@wytrials.co.uk

youve improved lots since that hull ride (Y)

Cool seeing you rideing in a vid but the vid didnt really excite me, i love korn there so ace but that song didnt suite your riding at all

Id love to use a few korn songs in my vids but i havent got the skilled riding to use them

Its like ehwn u put a shit rider with a screamy song and it doesnt fit cos the moves arnt big

your ridings sweet though, hope i can make the glen on sunday with my new bike :unsure: