Free Ipods

TomR

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

http://www.ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/?r=18033

Right, basically you sign up for something, and get an Ipod for nothing. What youre doing is getting a free ipod for referring people to the site, which advertises other companies. Werid i know, but sign up and read the bbc thing, itll explain itself.

Yeah, its actually great.

People complain that you have to sign up for stuff, but:

A- You can cancel it after a while, and some of them are a free trial period too.

B- If you spend £2 a week on helping an african kid with no life, even if you cancel after 2 months, you have a £200 Ipod for £16, aswell as seriously helping out somewhere that needs it.

Edit: if you do the world vision one, you can just go to your bank and cancel your direct debit

Edited by planetxpimp

Hum seems like a good idea :P"

I take it you have just refered that link to us?

if so you can return the favour :o linky

I've read it all up and it seems real :P So wack you name in my link and i'll do the same for any links that appear here :P

The whole trials nation with free iPods in no time :P help me to help you

So lets say we sign up. Would it be illegal to post my link here, then people click on it, and I click on theirs, making a big big circle of ipod love? :o

EDIT: Well, if other people are doing it, then I must be able to do it. Here is my link

CLICK THIS FOR THE BEST WEBPAGE IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my advertising.

Edited by TheCircus

So lets say we sign up. Would it be illegal to post my link here, then people click on it, and I click on theirs, making a big big circle of ipod love?  :o

Thats the idea :P peoeple should click other peoples referal links, so everyone gets refered :P

Then the companies who people sign up to get money because you have to buy a small online deal, but it works out they get more money from the deals than people compleate offers, than they spend on ipods at trade price, so we get near free stuff, they get cash... it's like a pyramid scheme that actually works! :P

Basically you click the link from the site when youre signed in, so it knows yuove done it.

I did the world vision one but it hasnt shown up yet.

It takes about 7-10 days to show up, Read the FAQ :o

There is a loophole so you can do it free anyhoo, use my referal and i'll tell you how :P