Free Ipods

TomR

The TOS are very dodgy...

We reserve the rights to change the means through which free items are earned. This may include adding more steps or increasing the number of referrals. We also reserve the right to change our TOS at any time, without notice and for any reason. We may also add or remove any product listed as an incentive at any time. Should we replace a product, the new product may or may not be of identical value.

I'm not too hopeful, however:

Click here if you like me!

Click here if you don't!

Problem being you can only sign up for one person, you cant register different e-mails as its tracked via IP therefore if I sign up for TheChai's I cant sign up for anyone else, they'll only be a limited number of people on this site who can be arsed to do it so its probably not worth trying in the end :o

If 1000 people see this topic and decide to sign up and try it the result will be 90 people will get ipods. Chances are less than 100 people (probably way less) are going to do it IF that occurs as little as 9 people MIGHT get an iPod.

Soooo not gunna happen :P

I think Danny and Tomturd could get one by making everyone that uses TF sign up to theres before being able to use the forum again, people might be more tempted to do that :P But we wont go giving them ideas now :o"

Problem being you can only sign up for one person, you cant register different e-mails as its tracked via IP therefore if I sign up for TheChai's I cant sign up for anyone else, they'll only be a limited number of people on this site who can be arsed to do it so its probably not worth trying in the end :P

Oh how I love proxies!! :P :P" :o

Alexx wanna discuss the 'loophole' to not paying? Then we can discuss how I'm gonna sort you out with a couple of referrals :P :P

If anybody cares to click on my link I'd be very very thankful...

Edited by nichols_sam

go on, help Ali C get some music in his car :P

here

it might have been said earlier, but it says I have not completed the offer, is this what other peoples say? I have signed up to the gaming site and put £10 in.

and is a referal just someone clicking on the link? dont they have to do anything after that?

Ps, I have been through all the posts clicking the links, I hope others are doing the same :o"

Hmm I did what you said Alex but it won't let me withdraw the money.  Says I can only withdraw 0.01 $ :P.

hmm, you sure you did it all right? Because your not ment to be alowed to withdraw money untill after you've played x games etc. It's in their fineprint somewhere. I'll have a propper browse through it tomorow :o

hmm, you sure you did it all right? Because your not ment to be alowed to withdraw money untill after you've played x games etc. It's in their fineprint somewhere. I'll have a propper browse through it tomorow  :o

Well It wouldn't let me withdraw any at first so I played 8 games as you said too and it would then let me withdraw but only 0.01$.

I'll speak to you tomoz when you have checked it out. :P