Grr Bikedick!

trialkid

Right then, my situation;

After cracking my Echo bounce around the tube just off the right hand brake mount under the seat stay weld, i E-mailed bikedock telling them the situation. they said its no problem do you have a copy of the invoice ect, so i sent all the details, yes thats fine.

Now have u got a picture of the crack, because it is obviously quicker than sending the frame. so i did and they said OK thank you we will forward it to china, but they have a reputation for being a long time. so i waited, 3 weeks later and no e mail. so i e mailed them saying have you had a reply, yes we had one last week but they did'nt tell me that did they, OH NO! and now they are saying that i have to send them the frame, because just a picture is no good.

why did'nt they just tell me that in the f**king first place, why are they stalling so much. surely i bought the frame from them, so it is their responsibility to either provide me with a new frame or say no. the one year warrenty if from them as i bought it from them surely. the frame is 6 months old and i am a pretty smooth rider, i just dont know what to do as if waited now 5 weeks and really need a frame.

Edited by trialkid

I reckon its bikedocks responsibilty. I think thats the way it works anyway, they've stalled him for quite a while now and he's rang up serveral times. Their reason for not letting him know that china had contacted them was "We've had other things to do!!!!"!!!!!

What should he do?

All i'm saying is don't hold your breath. Bikedock are a good for stocking stuff but their after sales service really sucks cock.

I bought a hayes disc, didn't work my dad took it back personally and the person who sold it to me said 'aaaah wouldn't touch a hayes" really pathetic service. Lets just say I haven't spent a penny in there ever since.

im never going to buy anything from them again. so they just said they would never touch a hayes, even thought you bought them from them? what did they say to your dad? they really are arses. im really bummed as i have no money for a new one and my riding was just getting good on the Echo.

Thanks dude, i think thats what i will say to them. well it is true isn't it, if you buy say a mars bar from a shop and there is something wrong with it, say one part of the filling is not there, they dont send it back to mrs, they will replace it, surely its the same deal.

Thanks dude, i think thats what i will say to them. well it is true isn't it, if you buy say a mars bar from a shop and there is something wrong with it, say one part of the filling is not there, they dont send it back to mrs, they will replace it, surely its the same deal.

If you really get into a pickle with it, contact the Citizens Advice Buerau (sp??), they are kind of like free laywers, and will deal with the law side of things for those who are duely owed by a company but dont know how to go about doing the law bit.

All i'm saying is don't hold your breath. Bikedock are a good for stocking stuff but their after sales service really sucks cock.

I bought a hayes disc, didn't work my dad took it back personally and the person who sold it to me said 'aaaah wouldn't touch a hayes" really pathetic service. Lets just say I haven't spent a penny in there ever since.

not even that! if they haven't got something in they will stall and stall until it does get in rather than tell you the truth. i waited a month for a pitbull frame, each week i got "ohh it'll be in next week" eventually i got fed up and cancelled it. spoke to phil on msn and got my frame on my doorstep a few days later!

Pete

well partly it is their fault, if i had to send off the frame in the first place why did not tell me this, also why did they not tell me that Echo had got back too them. they reply to e-mails usually in 1-2 days but they take 5-6 weeks to tell me that i should send the frame and not a picture like they orignally asked me too. I am not really 'dissing' bikedock i am just annoyed that they dont tell their customers the truth and piss them about. >_<

Dont diss bikedock like that man. Gary does his best to keep everything running there and is dedicated to gettinga wide variety of trials parts in.

Just send off the frame and go along with it. It might be a bit annoying but im sure it's not all bikedock's fault.

Sam

Gary does work his balls off but its Derek the owner that f**ks it all up.

Yea I asked about the hayes brake, got a >_< from a few sales assistants and then when i brought it back i got the biggest pile of shite.

Hi i can tell u for a fact that no one is stalling u

the frame U got was supplied by xstreet to bikedock and so Bikedock have to go direct to China now.

The frame will have to be sent back along with other warranty items supplied by xstreet to china

I can tell you that comment on forums like this do nothing for your cause good or bad and as simple as you may think it is to get a replacement it is not as clear cut in any case

I ask for your patients and iam sure you will get sorted it is hard in this situation i know i am owed a B26d and elite fork from Brisa and it looks like I will never get it

cheers

trials@bikdock.com

Gary does work his balls off but its Derek the owner that f**ks it all up.

Yea I asked about the hayes brake, got a  >_<  from a few sales assistants and then when i brought it back i got the biggest pile of shite.

See me from now on brisatrials i will sort you proper

Dont diss bikedock like that man. Gary does his best to keep everything running there and is dedicated to gettinga wide variety of trials parts in.

Just send off the frame and go along with it. It might be a bit annoying but im sure it's not all bikedock's fault.

Sam

cheers sam I don't deal with warranty personally but i will try to speed this process up asap

Hi i can tell u for a fact that no one is stalling u

the frame U got was supplied by xstreet to bikedock and so Bikedock have to go direct to China now.

The frame will have to be sent back along with other warranty items supplied by xstreet to china

I can tell you that comment on forums like this do nothing for your cause good or bad and as simple as you may think it is to get a replacement it is not as clear cut in any case

I ask for your patients and iam sure you will get sorted it is hard in this situation i know i am owed a B26d and elite fork from Brisa and it looks like I will never get it

cheers

trials@bikdock.com

i only posted this comment because my friend said i should, and am really peeved off at how the matter has been handled. ok fair enough i have to send the frame, but why wasn't i told this the first time round and sent a picture when i was told that this would be fine. And that you had, had a reply from china, yet had not told me. also the contract surely is with bikedock as its them i bought the frame off, not x street or china. i mean it has taken 5 weeks to get back to the same place i was at the beginning. im not out to make people not buy from you or anything because in previous matters i have found you a very good shop and have been happy with your service. whenever i E-mail i usually seem to get pretty vague answers. well i dont know, what should i do know, and how long will it take as before i just got may take a while, im usually easy going but this really has got on my pecks. i have been polite so far but its taken 5 weeks with no joy and im going to have my easter hols with no frame. sorry about the rant but it's what i feel right now.