Crm's Or Brown Bloxx?

Mr Motivator

Plazmatic CRM's. Best pads ever (Until viz ones comes out muahah :ermm: )

(Y)Crm's man, better then koxx anyday!, If you get a deep grind, and set the pads square to the rim, you will have the loudest and bestest brake in town(Y). :D

Got a deep grind thanks, and yeah they are set up square to the rim. I prefer my koxx atm though. Il put my fixed plazzies on my zebdi and see whatt I prefer.

Plazmatic CRM's. Best pads ever (Until viz ones comes out muahah :ermm: )

Are these the one some people are already using? The "Shit" ones as the majority seem to call them?

Anyway, my green Bloxx' have gone ultra good. It's the best brake I've ever used; proper bite and hold. Really sound. They've worn down a bit which is whack, but it's only money I guess. Back to Hydras, seeing as they never did me wrong :P My Plaz CRM's a bit indifferent on the front; it'll go from top banana to a bit shady then back again. It's on an un-ground rim though, so I might run the grinder round it 'fore it gets to comp time...

Are these the one some people are already using?  The "Shit" ones as the majority seem to call them?

Anyway, my green Bloxx' have gone ultra good.  It's the best brake I've ever used; proper bite and hold.  Really sound.  They've worn down a bit which is whack, but it's only money I guess.  Back to Hydras, seeing as they never did me wrong :ermm:  My Plaz CRM's a bit indifferent on the front; it'll go from top banana to a bit shady then back again.  It's on an un-ground rim though, so I might run the grinder round it 'fore it gets to comp time...

Seems 'green' 'pad' and 'wear rate' don't like you very much do they Mark :P

Edited by Fishwog

Only ever the right ones. I've got one half-dead Heatsink left, and 3 thin as hell ones (two green, one yellow)... Pesky hydraulic systems :ermm: It's hard to say how much the Koxx' have worn though just because I can't really remember how wide they were originally, and I don't know how wide they are now. I know the right one seems to have a bit more air 'tween pad and rim than it used to...

I don't know, maybe us Llandrindod riders just rape components more. The street rider here tonight bent his AtomLab General Issue bars which he got new on Saturday. Ridden for about... 5 hours?

Are these the one some people are already using?  The "Shit" ones as the majority seem to call them?

Anyway, my green Bloxx' have gone ultra good.  It's the best brake I've ever used; proper bite and hold.  Really sound.  They've worn down a bit which is whack, but it's only money I guess.  Back to Hydras, seeing as they never did me wrong :P  My Plaz CRM's a bit indifferent on the front; it'll go from top banana to a bit shady then back again.  It's on an un-ground rim though, so I might run the grinder round it 'fore it gets to comp time...

No they are not, the one that most people are using now are the clear one, which is only good on a smooth rim (anadised is the best), If you remember the very early echo vids, when Lee shi ming was riding the old pures, and Yao shi was riding the old pitbull, they are using these pads. :ermm: you can see the performace of these pads in those vids.

Plazmatic Spanish Flies?

Are the new ones the CRM's or something?

they current ones are spanish flies yes, but the new ones ARNT crm's, they might like the same, but the viz ones are a softer compund. I will be getting some prototypes in soon, so il post up and tell you what they are like. :ermm:

they current ones are spanish flies yes, but the new ones ARNT crm's, they might like the same, but the viz ones are a softer compund. I will be getting some prototypes in soon, so il post up and tell you what they are like.  :ermm:

I doubt you'll say they are shit though if you intend to try and sell them.

Not really though as the money and time put into the prototypes is wasted, should have just done what viz do with their other products and take an existing design, exploit it and lower the market value of the brand :ermm: People will buy it whether it's crap or not in my experience.