The Bikeshow Vid?

Matthews

Hey all

My mate showed me a video today from the bike show where ot pi was hoping over some random geeza's and craig doing that huge gap. I liked the vid so much that i want to download it but i can't find the video if someone has the link could you please share it with me!? :-"

This topic can be locked once the link has been posted (Y)

Lewis Matthews :-

Hey all

My mate showed me a video today from the bike show where ot pi was hoping over some random geeza's and craig doing that huge gap. I liked the vid so much that i want to download it but i can't find the video if someone has the link could you please share it with me!?  :-"

This topic can be locked once the link has been posted  (Y)

Lewis Matthews  :-

Linky

Hope it helps

Dan

In that Trials-Shack always seems to go through it's bandwidth early, why not help save it a bit by just getting it off Eengoedidee?  It's what I did and it was fine?

I prefer that site more, i only get 100 on TS. But i'm downloading at near 250 from Eeng. :)

However TS is always at 100kb/sec, where as Eeng can go from 250 to 7.

Could realy tell how big that was, but by the dramatic celebration at the end it must have been phat! As if you chuck your bike on the floor like that! Tut Tut.

Edited by JT!

Could realy tell how big that was, but by the dramatic celebration at the end it must have been phat! As if you chuck your bike on the floor like that! Tut Tut.

The drop was about 12 feet to the ground (you can see Neil Tunnicliffe standing in the foreground and he's about six foot something) so it was about 8-10 feet drop to the log, which was about 10-12 feet away, and the landing spot was roughly the size of a Mini hubcap. T'was sodding nuts...

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

The drop was about 12 feet to the ground (you can see Neil Tunnicliffe standing in the foreground and he's about six foot something) so it was about 8-10 feet drop to the log, which was about 10-12 feet away, and the landing spot was roughly the size of a Mini hubcap. T'was sodding nuts...

Rich

From that big high round pillar type thing on the flatbed to the ground was around 10Ft.

Measured when I was there :)

D/L now.

Tom