David Howells - Justice Vid

DaiTrials

Hey guys, After discovering a crack in my ashton justice frame (Y) I decided to make a video out of some random recent riding before I get a new frame.

Here's the link, I'd say it turned out well ...

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-tria...lls_justice.mpg

FatMikes gonna shack it for me now and put a link below. Thanks mike :)

Tension seekerz vid 5 on the way too (N)

Edit: It's up on trials shack now thanks to mike

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/fatmike/davi...lls_justice.mpg

Edited by DaiTrials

Shackage.

Sorry for the delay, please wait untill quarter to 8 before downloading of there. :o

Yeah, anyway. Really good vid, you're riding's improved loads, and some crazy balance in there too! Some really subtle, but nicely done editing too. Song went well.

Mike. :)

Top vid mate... really really enjoyed that, there's something about it that makes it really good but can't figure what it is :( , like what Onzaboymark said. Anyways top job mate, sweet riding and the tune went well too :P :)

Also... what age are you cause in some clips you look like a 15-16 year old boy but in others you look about 20 odd... sorry if I just offened you but you do... Ha! and whats you next frame?? ( I'm curious :ermm: )

Watson

Also... what age are you cause in some clips you look like a 15-16 year old boy but in others you look about 20 odd... sorry if I just offened you but you do... Ha! and whats you next frame?? ( I'm curious :ermm: )

No offence, theres two of us in tension seekerz vid, james sweet is 16 and also used to ride an ashton, so maybe you mean him.

I myself am bang on 20 - good guess! keep downloading people

great video dude, good to see the big cardiff lines in there :S you managed to backwheel the wall to the rail gap after, good man!! cant wait for our next ride togther man, also one of my favourite vids now, just have to make one for myself :) lol anyways.. cya soon dude