Will My Hub Fit

wee_grant

No problem Div :ermm:

Yeah, your DMR's going to be 135mm spacing. Your ZOO! Python is 110mm spacing (just for future reference, Monty's are 106mm, so bear that in mind when you replace your hub for one that fits :)). Sucks to be you :(*

Mark

*Says the boy who's half-way through hacksawing his left-side crank off :P

Why are you sawing your crank off? :)  :ermm:  :P

Stripped the pedal thread totally (I really, honestly don't know why how it happened...), and the extractor threads are stripped too :P

Hammering isn't working, and it's not like I need to keep the crank arm...

Anyway, yeah, 110mm :)

yunless you could possibly change the axle to a shorter axle?and 2 smaller spacers? IE someone if they were an engineer could sort the axle problem out by machining it down and doing the spacers too?to save you from buying a new hub (if someone was kind enough to do it for free :S )

Waynio..................

PS mark heat your crank up? use a blow torch and get it glowing :S :) we do it at work sometimes. works a treat especially for getting it off the axle of the b/b :D

Or you could hacksaw your bb off and twat the bit of bb out the crank? pretty sure a bb is cheaper than a crank?

I think his crank had a stripped pedal thread, so it wasnt use or ornament.

Looking at pics of the revolver, i dont think there's enough spacer to hack 12mil off each side and make it fit, although if someone has one to hand (Waynio?) could they measure it please?

As a follow up to my earlier post; angle grinders rule.

The BB should hopefully be fine too, the guy who cut it off was super careful and barely hit it at all. I'm guessing the twatting the crank with the hammer thing might've upset the ol' spindle a bit though...