Black Stone Edge?

Waynio

There is a possibility that we will be going here on sunday? the other alternative was to be going down to porthcawl on saturday night and spending a full day down there?on the sunday (edited)

peoples opinions. i will edit the post with the correct place etc as soon as i find out after i have made a couple of phone calls to people when i get to work.

Cheers

Waynio....................

Edited by Waynio

we will hopefully go there then, im just trying to get in touch with someone today to organise with them if they would like to come.

Waynio...................

the one time i went up there it was amazing!!!!i just dont know how to get there myself so il have to get ali c or Aran cook to take me up there, unless phil i meet you somewhere and sort it out that way?

il blinking bring your brake sunday too!!!! as i didnt have me keys for work yesterday so that i could get your brake and give it to mike.

nah its going to be nice! cos il make it nice :ermm: hahahaha

well i hope it is, we will see..........i think il be going up rain shine snow or sleet!

Waynio......................

need to practise in these crap conditions gotta be prepared for anything.........

i dont even know how to get there ali, all i remember when i went with mark was going up all the back roads.

Can yuo get it it by using one of the junctions of the motorway? and if so could someone give me the directions? cheers people.

i dont even know how to get there ali, all i remember when i went with mark was going up all the back roads.

Can yuo get it it by using one of the junctions of the motorway? and if so could someone give me the directions? cheers people.

It's pretty easy to get there Wayne, check the maps.

MAP1

MAP2

It's on the A58, Halifax Road, follow sings to halifax if your coming from the M62 (J21) Its on the A58 right where there is a 'U' In the road and you know to just park at the pub and it's over the road.

Phil.

can you rememberthe way when you met me at the coop when we went to preston? if so you could meet me there and I can show you the way.

The nearest motorway junction is at milnrow

!!map here!!

get off at junction 21 at milnrow, head towards littlebrorough.

When you get to a t junction at a railway bridge, take a left onto the A58. Follow this road, you will see the rocks to your left as you get nearer.

When you are nearing the top of the hill, look out for the White House pub, park in its car park. You should know where to got then :S