Help Me Prove My Mate Wrong!

Carl

Right i only now 2 people who have done a backflip on a trials bikes bongo and that ashton dude, but may mate say's he's seen other people who's done a backflip on a trials bike on tv. Is this true and if it is could you put the video on here please or is he talking a load of bull :(

Carl (Y)

Right i only now 2 people who have done a backflip on a trials bikes bongo and that ashton dude, but may mate say's he's seen other people who's done a backflip on a trials bike on tv. Is this true and if it is could you put the video on here please or is he talking a load of bull :P

Carl :P

There is likely to be other people who have done a backflip on a trials bike so I doubt your mate is talking bull

Personally I think your taking it a bit far about this talk, just go along with him but if you don't believe it you don't have to, let him think what he thinks and let you think what you think, just say "Sam, what ever happens I'm not going to believe you, you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want, ok" Yes I know he will say "Yer but I know peoples done backflips on trials bikes before bongo/ashton" if he says it dont respond to it, leave it at that man.

corish

Not taking anything away from bongo or ashton, but surely if you gave any pro bmxer a trials bike and let him get used to it for a few days, im sure they'd easily be able to pull a backflip out the bag. I'm not talking from experience as there's no way I could do it, but would this happen?

Cheers

There will be laods of people globaly who have done backfilps on trials bikes, if your talking about the the UK only, then thats a different stroy.

I agree that there "will" be others who have done it, for sure! But bongo is the first person to do a backflip "to your knowledge"

Think of it this way: say you heard ONZA first, but theres BT, MONTY, KOXX, ECHO, ZOO!, BASE, MISSION, DA BOMB, ETC ETC. It doesn't mean that ONZA was the first people to make bikes?

corish

Edited by Corish

Im sure Matt Hawyes has done a backflip on a trials bike 26'' :D,

i could be wrong though.

I think bango is the only person to backflip a monty x-lite ti, that doesent inlclude

all 20'' bikes, somebody must of backflipped one :P.

cheers andy

Im sure Matt Hawyes has done a backflip on a trials bike 26'' :D,

i could be wrong though.

I think bango is the only person to backflip a monty x-lite ti, that doesent inlclude

all 20'' bikes, somebody must of backflipped one :P.

cheers andy

It's Martin Hawyes and Bongo aka John Blundell. As far as I'm aware the only backflips on trials bikes in the UK have been done by Martin Ashton and Bongo, on a 24" and 20" respectively.

As for the worldwide figure, I'm almost certain that some of the American riders have done flips on trials bikes. However, bear in mind that a lot of the American trials bikes are what we'd consider street bikes over here.

Stephen Morris.

It's Martin Hawyes and Bongo aka John Blundell. As far as I'm aware the only backflips on trials bikes in the UK have been done by Martin Ashton and Bongo, on a 24" and 20" respectively.

As for the worldwide figure, I'm almost certain that some of the American riders have done flips on trials bikes. However, bear in mind that a lot of the American trials bikes are what we'd consider street bikes over here.

Stephen Morris.

It's Martyn :D" And he's done it on a 26" Justice aswell as the ET :P

Ha ha, that's the problem with correcting spellings, I'm bound to get caught out. As it happens I do know it's Martyn Ashton, but when I'm talking about Ashton and Hawyes then it's easy to get confused.

I didn't know that Ashton had done it on his 26" though, so that was news to me :D