Ebc Reds

rathergoodpie

I know this isn't very useful but I wouldn't bother with EBC reds. I tried some on my Hayes and they worked ok for about a week then fell apart. As far as disc brakes go, I've always found the manufacturers own are always the best. Get some Hope replacements and save some £'s.

Dave

ok cheers dude

I know this isn't very useful but I wouldn't bother with EBC reds. I tried some on my Hayes and they worked ok for about a week then fell apart. As far as disc brakes go, I've always found the manufacturers own are always the best. Get some Hope replacements and save some £'s.

Dave

Thing is , hope's standard pads are EBC Green ! i no they used to be Gold, Green and RED. (gold being long lasting and red being Max Power!)

I had a set of Red ones in my old C2 and the ammount of difference in power, well! i would compare it to going from magura Black std pads to Plazmatic sticky pads on a hs33!! but they did wear down a fair bit quicker... But who cares about that with disks, you only change the std pads once a year anyway!

Ry

:-

Ps. Try ringing EBC! get the phone number for the Cars brakes dept, and ask them for the pushbike dept number... or ask hope if they have the number!

Edited by RyanRs

Just dont get thoes fiberax crap!!

Myself and my mate used them once, and they worked pants... We did at 1st think maby there still bedding in, but like 3 months later!!..... god they turned the power of my enduro 4 into that of a mini mono!!