Reading Civilian Wltm Trials people

somberlaine

Sam here, Reading is pretty rad has loads of lines for the techsperts (haha) or street mo fo's.

Dude just add me on msn and I'll tell you etc, I live in Oxford (30 mins on the train); aliwheeler53@hotmail.com

(Y)

I'm currently studying at Reading University, but have no idea about where the good trials spots are and would really like to get some group rides going. So if anyone, any age, wants to ride in Reading then please get in touch.

Thanks,

Michael

READING!!! (Y)

Me home town add me on msn ecobluetrials@hotmail.com

ecodan.

I knew it was an OK place to ride but I didn't know that it was well good...that's well good!

But is there anyone who rides regularly in Reading who I can hook up with?

Michael

Reading has one of the best scenes in the South! There's a fair few locals who are pretty underground but are all rad. More prominent locals include Nick Goddard, Jack Meek and Tim Pratt. There's lots of places to ride. It's best in summer, riding half the day at the logs* and then riding down the hill, back past the uni, into town. Better to ride with a smaller local group rather than attending an organised trials-forum ride.

Reading is also one of the best connected towns in the south. Can go to London, Southampton, Swindon, Bristol and Oxford all direct by train.

* The logs. Situated about a 15 minute ride from the Uni, in Winnersh. Can go by train from Earley if you are feeling really lazy. I'm sure you can get detailed directions from one of the locals over MSN. But they are great to ride, it's the only natural around here.

Woah, have you found the rocks at the uni?! They are also good to ride, head past the Plant Science building into the woods. They are around there somewhere about a 1 minute ride into the woods. There's a lot of good stuff on campus too. Happy hunting.

I live about half an hour away in Windsor but ride Reading when the locals are out and about.

Thanks for the info Royaltrials. I am currently trying to organise a ride with the 'locals' but the weather is being gay at the moment. Those logs sound quite good too!

Yeah, I hvae checked out those rocks....there are some sick lines there if anyone is psycho enough to do them....

Michael