Engage Video 7

James_Porter

Sam here, James thats a rad video (Y) aint my sorta music but the song is cool (Y)" I didn't just say that !shoooosh! lol

Nah great work there www.GINGE.com (actual site- hair cutting tools or could be) haha! :S

james - some f**king awesome riding as usual, smooth as well by the looks of things, i wanna learn hooks.

sam - never knew how good you were, liking some of your sidehops my man, very big, very smooth, get more videos out.

john - loving the street style, its also awesome,

keep it up guys, get more videos out sam and john, james keep them rolling

ben

where do I start.

When i was waiting for it to download, I was think, ah why is sam wheeler in it, he he shit etc etc, then I watched it, nice work, I never usually like 20" stuff but your riding is great.

James you make hooks look so easy, you must be so strong ( im not gay really) haha, that backwheel where fatmike? walks into the shot is large toooo.

Likeing the hook to bash by jon shrews too, i had a half hearted attempt at doing some yesterday and decided a. im to shit and girly, and b. nobody does them on 24" bikes. thanks.

EDit: heheh what is that binliner type person at 1.55 wearing, looks like hes just got back from choir practise (Y)

Edited by rich4130