Is Trials Most Harsh.

Connor

Hey peaple ive always wonderderd whats style is the most straghth, consuming as in frame straghth and stuff on the bike. i acctally think trials is due to the harsh drops. tell me what you think.

thanks ( sorry about my spelling)

snowy >_<

He is trying to say what part of trials is most harsh on your bike, for example like he said, big drops.

I would say they would be the harshed thing. Next would be front taps i think. Everything else is fine if you do it smoothly. Another problem could be bails though, like a nice gap to down tube is going to be more damaging than a 8ft drop...

Hope that clarifies things (Y)

Seb

Ps, juicy fruit, try using the spell checker before you post >_<

Yeah the thing that wrecks bikes is dropps, or a realy big gap, with a good drop. Still can't make head or tails of the opening post though >_< .

Edited by JT!

As oppose to front hops on the back wheel... (Y)

From the way I read it... he wants to know what type or bike riding is moat damaging to frames and parts..

Hence this part...

i acctally think trials is due to the harsh drops

Says to me that he thinks trials is the harshest discipline >_<

Personally I think it's big ass freeride - huuuuge drops and gaps!

Yeah the thing that wrecks bikes is dropps, or a realy big gap, with a good grope . Still can't make head or tails of the opening post though  (Y) .

>_< sorry could'nt resist.

but yeah pointless big drops and especially big drops to rails your not confident you can make.

Edited by trialsking 55

Free-ride style me thinks.....

Look at Josh Bender....and the film he did trying to do something like a 80ft drop-in and ended up in hospital everytime he tried it!

Anyway his bike will take loads of abuse especially his wheels, rear shock, head tube and his general frame.

and in trials i would say big drops, hooks, taps(front-touches), and shorting step-down gaps.

BTW. VERY HARD TO READ!!!!! >_<

Well i think trials is, due to there is nothing to asorb the pressure on the frame, in downhill and freeride you,ve got like 8-10 inch travel to absorb your drops and that, in trials its just bare force straght onto the frame.

god i wish spell check was still there.

Edited by Juicy Fruit

Well i think trials is, due to there is nothing to asorb the pressure on the frame, in downhill and freeride you,ve got like 8-10 inch travel to absorb your drops and that, in trials its just bare force straght onto the frame.

god i wish spell check was still there.

Change your skin to "Trials-Forum 3". It's been there for a good few months :S

Up on reading it again i think you are right!! In which case probably freeride. But then i supose there bikes are bigger/heavier i donno...

Seb

I would also say freeride, watchin some of the stuff on extreme, i think its insane!! Theres loads off fall offs too, and they dont even get hurt! (Y) ...Most of the time :- .

Cheers,

Joe.