Clothing Trend?

butcha87

Am I the only one who finds the "Must wear the tightest jeans I can possibly shoe-horn my skinny, emo faggot self into" trend in BMX amazingly funny/stupid? 

I love riding Newport skatepark almost solely to see all the fashion victim BMXers there parading about like some retarded peacocks in their most fashionable clothing (ultra, ultra tight jeans and stripey T-shirts are in, so sayeth the Newport fashion weathervane), with their most fashionable viewpoints, and their most fashionably set-up bikes.

As if it f**king matters.

All work and no play (plus no sleep) make Mark an angry boy.

o god i was thinking of saying that when i saw this thread, i always see to bmxers who fit that discripition almost everytime i go, which is quite often now. i always see them on wedesndays so wil no doubt tomorrow. i just wear usually fox clothes and skate shoes for riding, and the same for going out. and my 10 quid levi jeans :blink:

just ride in whatever thats comfy. tight jeans make you unable to bend your legs (Y)

just beeing curious, but what do people wear when not riding?

like, any special clothing style... "normal/whatever" , fashion, goth, skate style, you name it...

oh do shut up!. you have far to much time on your hands to be correcting everyones move's

i hate no it alls, in other words. SMART ARSE'S e.g YOU!!!!!!!!! :P  :P

p.s dont have a go at me. take this out in msn.... tf is not used for you ripping people.. unlike you.. :D

Thanks Nadine.

Not really. You're just so in the wrong direction, I didn't want you to over steer and crash into a lamp post or anything.

Just read what I said. It was kinda stupid thing to say. I was only correcting you. And I don't 'correct everyones move's'. I merely correct you in this topic (Y)

Sorry. I'll let you look like a tit next time :S

Its like that in leeds dude, so many fashioncore-emokids-bmxers that just stand around in there H+M gearand they bmx's trying to look cool. The ones that just ride don't give a f**k about all that shit and are cool guys  :S  and actually talk to you and be friendly  hahaha pretty funny!!

yeah trials is beyond fashion and thats cool as f**k

though some of my friends say that i look emo....hahaha  its not my fault i am a skinny runt and all band tees come in black. though people the fashioncore kids in leeds probably think I am being ironic wearing my faster pussycat tee :P what do they know, wonder if i can wear an emo band tee ironically  (Y) w00t << wtf does that mean??

i wear £40 mecca jeans that my housemate gave me, cuase he got too fat for them, do i win?

mike

lol don't dis H&M I love their cheap, £6 polo t-shirts :P . What i notcied was that i see moshers, emo etc (no offensive) plus chavs going to H&M buying stuff.