Sheffield 22nd May Sunday

yeah and his exmas are around.....like i have my first exmas the day after :blink:

Start revising one day early than scheduled and the last day to go out riding rather than having a baffled blagged head.

corish

YES hmmmmn thinkin bout it.... i have exams around that time not sure now

Pauly

na man do it like me and fail gracefully (Y) lol

im up for the ride :lol: but ill be 16 then so ill have to start saving the pennys £11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! train ride ;)

hope to see you all there

.dan

but ill be 16 then so ill have to start saving the pennys £11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! train ride

Havent you got a half fair train pass? you can get them from your school, think there 2 pounds.

Im 18 and i have one thjough when i tried using it on the last sheff ride he said you couldnt use it to go that far, was 7 pounds from leeds to sheff

Not too much for a great days riding ;)

Yeah, should be there. My first Exam isn't till 25th May.

3 extra day's to cram all the stuff in at the last minuet. And its my Buggering B'day (Y)

Yeah should come.

Leeds lot and the rest, get your arse's over here!

Scotty

It was only £4.75 or something. From Halifax to Sheffield, Return!

Haha i beat you all! (Y)

Depend on my exams but i'll try.

Nick

if i was going to come to sheff it would cost me £4.80 or something.. but take an hour and 10 mins.. i would have to stop off at 13 stops.. i really do wish that it was direct!!!!! (Y) :-

if i was going to come to sheff it would cost me £4.80 or something.. but take an hour and 10 mins.. i would have to stop off at 13 stops.. i really do wish that it was direct!!!!!

Cant you get a lift to hudds train station so u can go direct from there???

the train that leaves hudds is the train i get.. it only goes past two other stops before it gets to mine which in a way is good lol two whole stops.. still got 13 more to go

Yer but isnt there a fast train that stops at hudds that doesnt stop at all those other stops?

I aint there, just generally dont like sheffield when craig aint around and chris. Plus its abit hectic when my exams are due 3 days after. Gonna be a miss for The Biff im affraid (Y)

Edited by Biff

I have never been on a ride at sheffield before so i might get some of my biker mates to come down with me but the trains are crap here will have to get a train from long eaton and then to nottingham or derby, will see what I can do.

Gaz :)

p.s hope we can get there. (Y)

come on guys stop arguin about whose right about trains.

anyone who can make it where is good places to meet/park/

any suggestions on the place of meeting/time of meeting would be a good idea. probs about half eleven. im definately going as is couple of hull-trials riders and some that aint on here.

looking forward to it.

ben

y dont we meet at the train station, that seems to be the best place as everyone knows were it is.  :S"

Yeh, like last time. simple and easy...

I don't think it will be as big this time but sure will be just as good I hope. (Y)

corish