London 8th May

Me, Tim and special guests will be at the Shell centre from 11am. I'm hoping to ride a few different locations, but you're all free to bum around at the Tate and St Paul's if you'd prefer...

I'll be filming for my new video out shortly, so dress smartly. Matt, Chai, Mike - are you coming? Anyway, feel free to come along, etc etc.

Stephen.

I will be there of course, on my lush new frame, however I'll be Mr.Bashless yet again ;)

Hope it's an awesome ride, oh and can someone help me retrue my wheels in London, I saw some people retruing their wheels on the spot in London! I'll give you a bashplate if you ride mod and retrue my wheels for me, should only take seconds i should think.

Also, I'll be selling some black Lite Guy look-a-like forks which are black in color and come with V and Disc mounts, I'll sell them for £30, fairly good condition but has a star nut stuck right at the bottom of the steerer tube.

Hope to see you all there.... :lol:

Sponge...

i wont be there is essex comp on sunday.

oh my god adrian is finally allowed to post in the big boys forum. lol.

awwwwww

i really wanna come.

thechink

yes and im proud ;), Simooooon you have to take the day off work and go on the saturday with your new sexy beast vinco!!!! or else.... (Y)