what To Do?

Urban mammoth

ok i've been seein this girl for bout 3 months now.

its bin relaly gud but i am runni n out of ideas as to what to do wen we go out, you know like the usual meal, cinema, bowlin, clubbin. i simply cannot think of anythin else.

n before anyone suggest stayin in, thats a no cos my an her parents are in this friday.

any ideas wud be great.

thanks in advance

dan

To be honest i don't see why her parents being in should be a problem. I know my parents would just keep out of the way...?

If not, well i would be stuck for ideas too... sorry.

yer good point but i dent mean for watching a film or anythin if you know what i mean. ;)"

do something romantic, take her for a twilight picknick (weather permitting) make it special, use your nuggin :- , try and think outside of the box, even if it's only somthing small, but with a lot of thouht put in, it will be better than taking her for the bog standard nice-ish restaruant ( i can never spell that word :lol: )

oh and please write with normal words ;) (Y)

What? So you two arn't allowed in the house together when your parents are in? To be honest, if you have to "do something" when you're together, you should be asking yourself why that is? Can't you just spend time together, hang out etc?

The best things to do are at home, such as hanging out, watching a vid etc. :P

do something romantic, take her for a twilight picknick (weather permitting) make it special, use your nuggin  :o , try and think outside of the box, even if it's only somthing small, but with a lot of thouht put in, it will be better than taking her for the bog standard nice-ish restaruant ( i can never spell that word  :- )

oh and please write with normal words  :P  :P

every girl would love this guy! go for what he said! I don't get why you can't just stay in though.... parents usually get the hint to stay out the way B)

To be honest i don't see why her parents being in should be a problem. I know my parents would just keep out of the way...?

If not, well i would be stuck for ideas too... sorry.

You dont HAVE to nail here you know, just cos your/her parentt are there doesent mean u cant talk/watch a film, blah blah

Dave trials on gays comp.