Pictures Of Me Riding The Ghetto

Matt_Tupman

Went out for a ride last night because the weather is nice at the moment (Y)

Decided to actually get some footage because i'm normally to lazy and everyone proberly thinks I spend more time on hre than on my bikes :D

so yeah have a look if you want and be nice i'm not CLS :D

Linky to piccys

cheers guys (Y)

Ive decided I dont like you because I am jealous of your rocks. Seriously though, nice to see someone doing natural instead of the usual "long bike goes round town" pics/vids.

Yeah it's nice to be different (Y)

I actually hate street so much that I refuse to ride it unless there may be some rockage involved :D

So yeah natural is for me (Y)

(Y) Smart pics bud!

You know you were loving that street when we rode taunton not so long ago  :P

Cheers Rob  :D

Mate just admit it the best part of that ride was when we were riding on all those rocks in the park :D"

You knows i'm right (Y)

Reading through this and i'm really suprised that so many people don't have this kind of stuff to ride (Y)

I surpose I take it for granted with all the moor and the coast and then my local ghetto (not that i'm trying to rub it in at al :)")

Anyway someone give me a video camera so I can start making a vid so I can show you guys how good I am on rocks :P (dry ones that is ;) )

cheers guys

Trust me you're so so lucky, the closest thing to a good natural trials section round me is a hill by my house!! :("

That looks awesome, liking the shots but i'm turning into a small green monster! :)