New Video

Corish

Hello all :(

Been a while since I've had a solo vid of me, footage varies from few days to 4 month old.

I personally am not too happy with it, a few clips could be different but I wanted to get rid of everything, and sorry about the quality of the very first clip.

But anyway let me know what you think

Dolly

Thanks.

Corish

Edited by Corish

I personally am not too happy with it, a few clips could be different but I wanted to get rid of everything, and sorry about the quality of the very first clip.

Why put it up if your not happy with it? i reckon people would rather wait till you have made something your happy with rather than have to watch something that isnt your best?

"downloading now"

Edited by CalopS

Why put it up if your not happy with it? i reckon people would rather wait till you have made something your happy with rather than have to watch something that isnt your best?

"downloading now"

I'm just gettin rid of old footage, theres only a few clips I'm not happy with.

Edited by Corish

That was quite good Corish, good music and good editing. 

When you going to come and ride london again with moi ? 

:(

I doubt I'm coming again, my mums come to live back up South Yorkshire so if I do its a one off...

corish

I think the song is called 'Dolly'...

(Altho theres no sound here at uni)

Yeah it is, if you watched it all the way through it comes up with 3 titles about 6/8ths from end of vid, first: Craig Corish ... second: Monty 221 Ti 05 ... third: Music: Fulc - Dolly :(

Edited by Corish

good riding and a quality song, reminds me of the old trialskings sheffield video.

but seriously though where's the helmet? some big stuff goin on there if u screw it up its goin to hurt!

Edit: see uve got it on most of the time, :("

Edited by matthewholdsworth

good riding and a quality song, reminds me of the old trialskings sheffield video.

but seriously though where's the helmet? some big stuff goin on there if u screw it up its goin to hurt!

Edit: see uve got it on most of the time,  :)"

Yeah most of the time I have it on, If i never had it on the clip is january time...

I see your from sheffield? Have we met before? Fancy riding sometime? Have you read the 22nd May Sheff ride? You ought to :(

corish

CORISH ! loved your video even though i have seen most of the clips before. The reason he didnt have his crash lid is because it took him a while for his order to come through (Y). But good video, Me and you ought to make a joint one together! what do you say :)

Thanks BIff

P.S. can i have another go on your bike

Edit: see uve got it on most of the time,  :)"

That was a nice video you have made i thought all the clips were good nice editing and the music went well too. Yes I would have a agree with Mattewholdsworth you should be wearing a helmet Nice video though keep it up.

Gaz (Y)

Hello all (Y)

Been a while since I've had a solo vid of me, footage varies from few days to 4 month old.

But anyway let me know what you think

Dolly

Thanks.

Corish

You've gotta make one of me now!! On my shiney new Team :)

Cos if you don't you know there will be beatings!

Scotty

Thanks for the good comments.

I do have a helmet, I haven't had it too long only a few months so the clips with out the helmet on are like January time before I got le' Helmette.

More comments welcome (Y)

Sweet video! Sick riding, but my personal opinion is that it was let down by the lack of...well, riding at the end of the video. I would have slowly faded the music down rather than struggle to edit until the song finished.

Keep it up though, your riding is shit hot!

Jonny.