New Bashring. Home Made

spider

i know some one who have a work-shop and cnc machine, so i gave him a plan and this is what came out of it. i made it for begginers or low budget riders who dont have the money for new cranck-set and still want to use the old four bolt arm. its smaller then a regular 32 tooth ring, and its 9.5 m"m thick.

it will sell for 27 pounds. what do you think?

if you have any idea for changes i will love to ear it!

img02025zu.jpg

img02030ep.jpg

img02047dp.jpg
Edited by spider

looks good, but its the same as every other bash ive seen to be honest....

im not saying its bad but is not very original, but hey-why fix what aint broken?

the price is ok, but i think the competition is a bit cheaper such as dmr and truvativ (i think they only come with the cranks though)

alo a 22t version would be more preferable-very few people use a 32t except for norhshore type chaps and the odd dirtjumper(including myself)

as long as its proven o be touch and perhaps came in a few colours and different sizes (if you make a gold 22t one pm me (Y) ) they will sell

are you aiming for a uk market? if so how are they gonna be disributed?

this one is made for 22 tooth . it got big because its 4 bolt pattern and its larger in diameter then 5 bolt compact drive. if i made it smaller in diameter the bolt area will be in risk.

There isn't gonna be a very big market for it, at least in this country, unfortunately. Looks nice though (Y)

its wider than a dmr or truvative one

looks to be excellent for the price

Very nice. What does Ziontrials mean? SOrry not up to date on all of these new things. Lovely pice of work for the money. (Y)

That is some nice bashring you have there, I would have one of them if you could get them onto a middleburn but they are a five bolt :S . I do like the thickness of it cool name too. I think that they would sell quite well in the UK but other colours would not go a miss. Keep up the good work (Y)

Gaz :D

ZIONTRIALS stands for the first israely trials demo team that got sponserd, made shows and demos across the country and brought the sport of bike-trials to all of the major bike events in israel. the team also made shows in hospitals for kids with cancer and also a show wich was a part of an event that razed money for abused childrens.

thicknes is 9.5 m"m and there is a 5 bolt version as well. i can make every design you want including your name on it.

team ziontrials:

dscf00096ad.jpg

dscf00860zp.jpg

dscf01880tx.jpg

1807sk.jpg
Edited by spider

looks very good mate, i prefer it to the truvativ and other cranks like that, looks like it will take a beating aswell! the dmo team looks good aswell! :S you look to have bean working really hard! (Y) take a break!

joE!

looks very good mate, i prefer it to the truvativ and  other cranks like that, looks like it will take a beating aswell! the dmo team looks good aswell! :S you look to have bean working really hard! (Y) take a break!

joE!

i will not stop untill there will be at least 20 trials riders in israel so i could make the first comp of trials in israel. 3 years ago they didnt even know what trial is so i'm in the right direction. :D

Edited by spider

Wow! Great bash guard. I would love to see a few different colours. There seems to be trials riders everywhere now. Nice to see you are promoting the sport, and fund raisers are awesome.

Keep up the good work (Y)