Natural Ride On Dartmoor, Devon

Basically me and Sanger boy (SteveS) were talking about this the other day and we want to organize a big ride out :P ....

....but not on street oh no you budding trials star we want a natural ride :lol:" now I know some people round here don't like natural but honestly some of the spots on Dartmoor that me and Steve have been riding are not the natural you are thinking of :lol:"

there are so many rocks that it is actually harder to hit grass than another rock :S

SO basically is anyone interested and when would be a good time :lol:

cheers guys :lol:

Edited by Xdream

Deffiantly dude, i would be well up for that, maybe Bone Hill, as Steve said it was AWSOME up there, just let me know a date  :P

Adam

Bloddy Steve :lol: thats my secret training spot :S I knew I couldn't trust that kid :lol:

But yes Bone hill is one of the best places to ride on Dartmoor and is only a couple miles from Hound tor.

Umm date wise i'm not to sure this weeked would proberly be to early i'm at the British the weekend after that so maybe after that

thats unless people only want to ride at the weekend :lol:"

29th sounds awsome dude, um, is Haye Tor any where near Bone Hill? that is where i want to go  :P

Count me in,

Adam

yes we can meet up at haye tor and then drive to Bone hill

I'm taking Fatmike because he's just a youngun and may get bettun up on the moors for being a city folk ^_^

Um me and mike will proberly be riding at Plymouth on the 28th (saturday) aswell so if anyone is intreasead you can come along and ride with a super star.......

and Mike (Y)

29th awsom. (Y)

Me and pegs will be there, i havent asked him yet, but he will be trust me lol. :P

Cant Wait. :P :S

Mite try to get there for a plymouth ride to. if funds will alow it. ^_^"

Cheers Steve

Edited by SteveS

Prawn will be coming, I will make him, well looking forward to this ride, my CK is back from america, just waiting on my axle from Fatus Mikus, should have my new forks by then too :lol:

See u guys there

Adam

PS: might be able to ride plymouth on the saturday afternoon, as i have work until 1, but might be able to ride from around 3 onwards.

Prawn will be coming, I will make him, well looking forward to this ride, my CK is back from america, just waiting on my axle from Fatus Mikus, should have my new forks by then too  :lol:

See u guys there

Adam

PS: might be able to ride plymouth on the saturday afternoon, as i have work until 1, but might be able to ride from around 3 onwards.

Thats cool mate I was planning on riding in the afternoon in Plymouth so thats perfect B)

Would meeting at 11am at Haye Tor Carpark be to early on the sunday?

Haye Tor is the big tor you go past just as you get into Dartmoor from Bovey Tracy :P (not hound tor Steve :lol: )

Edited by Xdream

well my parents are on about going down there for a walk, so i will try and get a lift down with them and meet you there. should be forking good :P

thats one hell of a walk :lol:

well next week i'll sort out some times so we can finalize were and when we are meeting and if you can come that would be darn fine B)"

you won't be disappointed :lol:

matt