Natural Ride On Dartmoor, Devon

Sam here not Jenn.

Yeh as Rich said I'll be coming down with him, gonna be super cool haven't ever met a few of you, can't wait.

RAD as a chinese chicken

"woop" "woop"!!!

(Y)

you've met me u crazy goon :P and ur gona ahve to put up with me again next friday :-

too much prawn can never be a bad thing surely :D"

hope theres a good turn out! im polishing my car tomorow especially so i can show off properly!

may even have to fast track the sub/amp installation to get some music going :D

Wheeler rang me tonight and told me about this ride...

At the moment I dont know what I will be doing exactly, but I should be making an appearance at this ride (Y)

I will have a space or 2 in my car if anyone needs a lift (Aimed at the Taunton riders seeing as its on the way and the fact is I will have to travel to Taunton first so I can follow Rich [who hopefully knows the way :- ])

This should be great, it stays light till 8pm now aswell!!! :D

I have wanted to see[/Drive hehe] your mini for ages Prawn!

Ticcy

Wheeler rang me tonight and told me about this ride...

At the moment I dont know what I will be doing exactly, but I should be making an appearance at this ride  (Y)

I will have a space or 2 in my car if anyone needs a lift (Aimed at the Taunton riders seeing as its on the way and the fact is I will have to travel to Taunton first so I can follow Rich [who hopefully knows the way  :- ])

This should be great, it stays light till 8pm now aswell!!!  :D

I have wanted to see[/Drive hehe] your mini for ages Prawn!

Ticcy

Sweet, might shove WhiteBoy or CA in your car, whichever is annoying me least :P , and its staying light enough to ride until at least 9:30 now. One small problem, I think I've just blown out my ankle again and almost can't walk. But it'll figure itself out.

Rich

Sweet, might shove WhiteBoy or CA in your car, whichever is annoying me least :D , and its staying light enough to ride until at least 9:30 now. One small problem, I think I've just blown out my ankle again and almost can't walk. But it'll figure itself out.

Rich

I'll be coming down too rich, I'll have 2 spare seats in mine so whiteboy could come with me (if hes coming for sure) and if Jacks coming i could shove him in too. Ill need to follow you down as all i know is that this place is near newton-abbot/exeter (Y)

This ride sounds good as long as the weather holds.

see you all there

Ross

hahahaha.

this is turning out to be an awesome ride!!!!

twill be awesome to see you all lads (Y) glad ur making an appearence tic :P

im leaving plymouth at (:30 to met tupman tat bovey tracy for 10:30 with fatmike, then heading on up to hound/hay tor to meet everyeon else by about 11ish :D:):-

see you badboys on sunday morning :D:D:D

Jesus this gona be massive :P I was only expecting about 10 people at the least but we'er now over 15 (Y)

So yeah should be good :D

My number is 07843570590 if anyone wants to call me if there lost or if i'm lost :D not that thats going to happen :-

make that one less now Matt! Sorry but I found out that it's the same weekend as im going to silverstone to watch the world superbike racing!! Shold be great!!

Anyway...have a good ride peeps and im sure you wont miss me...to much :-

Laters

Rob (Y) :D

i'm going, i'm going. getting a lift thanks to bigman. sounds like it going to be quite a turn out. nick i want another go in the mini :D no spinning out though :turned:"

see you all on sunday. lets just hope the weather is as good as today.

scruff :S

Err, what's the plan again ?

Is it meet at Haytor at 1100 (top car park or bottom car park), or meet at Hound Tor at 1100 ?

The ride's over at Hound Tor isn't it ? ... just in case anyone is a bit late and can follow on (err, like me, probably).

Sorry, it must be me age, I'm having trouble keeping up :turned:

Hey guys, im defo gonna be there. :turned:

Alhough jsut wanna get one thing straight are we actualy riding bone hill, yeh. Because ill meet u all there at 11. As i no the way.

Cheers Steve

Just to clear up a few things we will be riding Bone Hill Not HayTuor or Hound Tor

Only 2 people know were Bone Hill is so you can either meet at the lower HayTor carpark at about 11.00 or the Houndtor carpark just gone 11. :turned:

My phone number is above so if you get in trouble just give me a ring :S

oh gonna be soo good.

Tuppers and myself had a good idea and we have decided to have a barbeque aswell so the deal is bring your own burgers and stuff and im sure a few donations wouldnt go a miss to cover the cost of barbeque etc. :turned:

Have fun and see you all on sunday :S

frenchman

oh gonna be soo good.

Tuppers and myself had a good idea and we have decided to have a barbeque aswell so the deal is bring your own burgers and stuff and im sure a few donations wouldnt go a miss to cover the cost of barbeque etc. :turned:

Have fun and see you all on sunday :S

frenchman

Im guessing you mean take a portable BBQ or a load of those one use BBQ's along with us? If so great idea!!!

From what Prawn has told me this place is in the middle of no where and you could set off a nuke without being heard, maybe we should get some music on the go aswell?

Ahhh well ahead of you Tic :S

Been knocking up some mini disks for prawns mini :turned:

Well from what im awarae is that matt has bought a few disposable barbies and everyone brings grub, i.e we all kinda share. nice chillout in the middle of the ride

Ahhh well ahead of you Tic :D

Well from what im awarae is that matt has bought a few disposable barbies and everyone brings grub, i.e we all kinda share. nice chillout in the middle of the ride

Yeah i'm bringing some barbeis and a load of drink and a bit of food then if everyone wants to say bring sausages or burgers then we can have a bit of a chill out mid throught the day :S

should be good

Ahhh well ahead of you Tic :D

Mini Disks are not good, mp3 headunits are where its at :S

I might have my car (depending on how me, Wheeler and the Taunton lot sort ourselve between the cars, it might end up I can leave my car in Taunton and be lazy) so will have my mp3 head unit and shite loads of cd's :-

I am sure I can sort out bringing along some sausages etc...

screw the bbq's and mp3 head units etc i got it all in one - my microwave, do some burnouts with it. burgers in 60sec's. un dis un dis. lol. ill get some burgers and that, even some beers for after the ride (fosters) :S see you tomorro lads.

scruff :turned:

hehehe, ok this sunday is starting to sound like a serverly mint ride. :turned:

A BBQ chill out session sounds a great idea, as during the day is gonna be hot, so im hoping most people can stay late ish so when it gets a bit cooler, we can start riding to a more top form. :-

I No the Sun will kill Me :D"

Well see u all on sunday :S

Cheers Steve

Just to clear up a few things we will be riding Bone Hill Not HayTuor or Hound Tor

Only 2 people know were Bone Hill is so you can either meet at the lower HayTor carpark at about 11.00 or the Houndtor carpark just gone 11. :huh:

My phone number is above so if you get in trouble just give me a ring (Y)

Ah Bone Hill ... - good for a spot of bouldering too so bring your ballet shoes.

Getting this many cars in the car park's gonna be fun ! :)

See you tomorrow lads.

Ah Bone Hill ... - good for a spot of bouldering too so bring your ballet shoes.

Getting this many cars in the car park's gonna be fun !  :P

See you tomorrow lads.

Ha nice one that pice looks ace (Y)

Yeah you normally get a few free climbers but there all cool :)

Carparking should be out if not well have to creep onto the grass :huh:

See you tomorow guys 11.00am bright and early :D

Was a f**king savage ride today fellas, all the footage I got will be in the next SWTC vid (whenever the hell it comes out...) so check it out. Oh, and for anyone reading this who wasn't at the ride, someone took a pic of nick vaughn mid gap which is probably the best pic you will ever see. Look out for it.

Rich