My First Video

Matthews

Can i just say awesome riding!

This guys only in Yr. 10, and is busting out some such big moves! I was well impressed, and also when i saw you ride in person. Nice one. :lol:

Music's, well, killswitch, so if you're into that kinda thing...

Editing was ok, a couple of nice touches, and not terrible.

Nice one, expect to see more as you progress even more!

Mike. B)

Can i just say awesome riding!

This guys only in Yr. 10, and is busting out some such big moves! I was well impressed, and also when i saw you ride in person. Nice one. :lol:

Music's, well, killswitch, so if you're into that kinda thing...

Editing was ok, a couple of nice touches, and not terrible.

Nice one, expect to see more as you progress even more!

Mike. B)

Got to agree on just about everything there!

Riding was awesome. I'm surprised you're in year 10. I'm in year 11 and I think you're pulling bigger moved than I can do at some stages. I can't gap up to bins anyway!

Really well done. Can't wait for another but maybe different music. Less shouty! :P

Nick

This guys only in Yr. 10, and is busting out some such big moves!

Sorry but does age really make that much of a difference? You can be 10 and still pull amazing stuff if you've been riding for 4 years and whatnot...I really dont think that being young is a disadvantage in trials...some people just have alot of bottle!

James :lol:

Well, i wont deny the fact you have skills, and can certainly go big.

However, there is a complete lack of style, at all. I would almost go as far to say that it looked sketchy. :lol:

Then theres the actuall "lines" pulled. I'm all for going big, but atleast find something else. More then a drop, a few gaps, and a sidehop. The only line you had was a bike rail section, which the random blacking out totally ruined.

Meh, you have skills, i wont deny that, but please find something more interesting to ride.

Editing wasn't to bad, but the random black bits on the rail line where completly not needed.

Well, i wont deny the fact you have skills, and can certainly go big.

However, there is a complete lack of style, at all. I would almost go as far to say that it looked sketchy. :lol:

Then theres the actuall "lines" pulled. I'm all for going big, but atleast find something else. More then a drop, a few gaps, and a sidehop. The only line you had was a bike rail section, which the random blacking out totally ruined.

Meh, you have skills, i wont deny that, but please find something more interesting to ride.

Editing wasn't to bad, but the random black bits on the rail line where completly not needed.

Hey simon cheers for the comment :lol:

I completly understand what you mean about drop-gap-sidehop , i wanted to put abit more selection of riding in but im not the best at technical riding so its not something i would choose to ride :P

In all fairness i AM abit sketchy B)

Hopfully my 2nd video will be abit better with more content :P

Sorry but does age really make that much of a difference? You can be 10 and still pull amazing stuff if you've been riding for 4 years and whatnot...I really dont think that being young is a disadvantage in trials...some people just have alot of bottle!

James :mellow:

Yea it blatantly does because younger riders are normally smaller, weaker and not fully developed for their full potential in trials and this therefore restricts them from doing lots of moves. I think people that start trials at about 16 or more learn a lot faster as well because they have more confidence to push themselves and they are a lot more physically fit.

I started when i was 12 and the first year and a half i didn't really learn that much, mainly the basics like pedal kicks, front pivots, bunnyhops etc. It only seems in the last year and a half that i have really started to improve fast!

Steve :D

EDIT: O yeah i forgot. Well good video there mate, it looks as if you have your gaps and sidehops dialed! Lots of variation, i like it!

Nice to see more riders the same age as me and about the same level.

keep it up :S

Edited by STEVE-0

Thats one cool video, nice riding can go big also...................... I can see a new Craig Lee Scott on the way :S . So we should be seeing some massive stuff in the next video. ( not saying that there is not any in this one )

Gaz :mellow: .................nice

younger riders are normally smaller, weaker and not fully developed for their full potential in trials and this therefore restricts them from doing lots of moves.

Surely theres also the other end of the spectrum, Older riders find it harder due to their bodies becoming tired, years of alcohol come into play etc etc Im just saying the being young isn't such a disadvantage!

James

Surely theres also the other end of the spectrum, Older riders find it harder due to their bodies becoming tired, years of alcohol come into play etc etc Im just saying the being young isn't such a disadvantage!

James

Yea i know. Why do you think people retire or give up...although the all time greats will always be great but probably wont improve very much, just like younger riders wont improve much at a young age.