Hacker On My Msn Account

Wayne-king

I thought i had better post this, since a lot of people from this forum are on my contact list. basically, last night i tried to sign in, and messenger said my password was incorrect, and my girlfriend told me that someone was online using my account, and sending abuse to everyone. the sick weirdo even said to my best mates girlfriend that i was going to rape her! so if anyone recieves any abuse from my adress (brisaguy@hotmail.com) either ignore it or let me know :turned: i have e-mailed msn about the problem, and hopefully they will sort it. i am 99% sure who this hacker is, and he will be dealt with. has anyone else experienced this and managed to get it sorted? ideally i want my contacts moved to another msn adress and have brisaguy@hotmail.com deleted, so does anyone know if this is possible?

thanks for reading

Miles

I had this happen to me. Just copied/pasted all my contacts onto a new account that i made and deleted the old account. Took a while to do but i had to.

People like that have far too much time on their hands, need to get a life or a girlfriend. Its pathetically sad really.

Hope you sort it mate :turned: :)

Dunno how much help this would be but try going ; you no the bar at the top of the screen on that click contacts the save contact list then import it into a new address if you can ?

Is msn actually hackabul?

By this i'm not meaning gessing your secret question.

Sam

Edited by samthebiker

well......

my password is now working again

and if people are confused, i am pretty sure who this psycho is (someone in my engneering class at college) and the damage has already been done. basically, he started having a go at my girlfriend, her best mate, and the girlfriend of one of my closest friends (the one he threated to rape) but with any luck we are going to get the messages traced back to the computer where they were sent from. this is a really long story, which started at college yesterday, and ended with this psycho in casualtly with a smashed face (not done by me) and as a warning to anyone who thinks it may be funny to threaten to rape someone over the internet, it is actually a crimal offence which could result in prosecution and even jail (my girlfriends dad is police) so once microsoft have got back to my dad, i may be able to use my old account again, but if anyone else recieves any abuse from my account, please let me know since i have not changed my password, so my account can still be hacked

thanks, miles

Thats some bad stuff miles.

Make sure your tf account password isnt the same as your msn, and on that note, never did work out why u changed your name to wayne king :)

edit: yeah go to msn messenger and.. contacts->save contact list :turned: they open up a new account and import the saved contact list.

Edited by Sam@SouthTrials