Rich4130@hotmail.com

random

again, how can i be sure you are telling the truth?

(i find it hard to trust people i don't know..like anyone)

again, i have to take your word for it.

ok..i'm done (Y)

It was internal at paypal not outside users. Go check or look on RMR

This ''friendly warning'' like to know as i have a nice handy list here of whom i have dealt with of the years listing all transactions from

Cash in hand

Paypal

Creditcard  - me taking there

Cash to my account

Cheque

Noxcheque

Postal order

West Union

Not really getting any good vibes from you mate. I'm dealing with Rich at the moment and I have had no problems with him.

Checks in my bedroom ready to be cashed so all I can say is it must be some kind of misunderstanding. Although to be fair I get the impression you're blowing things out of proportion...

P.S. there are other spelling mistakes but I think I made my point... well structured posts will not only get you validated quicker, but will also make people more likely to actually believe what you are saying!!

Pete, christ, he doesnt want to deal paypal with you as you didnt know whos account it was, which is highly sketchy and you probably go against paypal terms and conditions by using someone elses account as your own. Which puts you in the wrong.

You are a new member so you arent allowed to do deals on here anyway. If you deal off of the forum with someone, its your risk.

Also I hope that this complain that you, or Jo, or whoever the dickens the name is, have filed to paypal makes more sense than any of your typing in this post as if I was a claims respondant at paypal I would probably give up on that poorly explained crap and put it down to user error. You'd come across as a lot more honest and reputable if you spent some time making stuff make sense.

Thanks.

What the f**k Pashley pro.

I've never ever sold Echo!!! I sold Zoo's that was it. Zoo Piranas and only got 5 in and sold the 5 thats it.

I have never ever had an echo or bought them for re-sale. Have fixed them ie:the kit fitted making it a complet bike i have fixed.

Think that one hell of a porkie pie there. Plus we've never spoken and i would know that.

That dier mate

i wouldnt trust pete wright one bit after he tried to sell me an echo that he would steal from one of his "previous customers" garages

someone needs a slap...

even with all this paypal malarcy (sp?), i don't believe that

If i could get on RMR i would happyly display the info that would make you go, oh Pete was right.

But you wont.

You are wrong Pete, just stop even arguing, there is no point, you are just digging yourself a hole.

From this I have concluded that you are obviously a massive cock so don't want anything to do with you selling wise. Stop before you influence other people.

Basicly back in the day Paypal was mainly used alot in the USA. Rocktry is really big there, home of it to be honest. More complex than what you thinnking. Anyway i can't find the direct link tothe artical you need to see but it's on RMR

Pete. Pete. Pete.

1.) Sort your f**king writing out

2.) Nobody gives a shit about your rocketry

3.) You broke Paypal rules by using somebody else's account, therefore you're in the wrong

4.) Rich hasn't actually done anything wrong here, he's refunded you the money, what's the problem?

5.) Rich is a dude, you're not. I'd trust you about as far as I could spit at you.

6.) He doesn't have to sell you the booster if he doesn't want to. It's not you signed a contract or anything

7.) Regarding your "past rep": you're a dodgy f**ker. Everybody knows that.

Seeing as this has been sorted, I think this needs to be locked now. If you have any problems with that, add me to MSN.

End of discussion.