Colour Change For Summer On Dj T's?

forum mum

Would you buy LIGHT BLUE same logo?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy LIGHT BLUE same logo?

• skinny
    • small
    • medium
    • large
    • Extra large
    • XXlarge

Yaaay now I can get a Medium sized :deej:

I didnt force you to buy a small size tee Rob!

I only had Skinni Fit or small sized tee's at the Portsmouth ride, I gave you the option to have Skinni, small or order a different size off Sue, you tryed the small and said it would be ok so stop whining (Y)

I could do with another small tee, I will buy you a medium and do a swap for the small if you like? (As long as you havent made it smelly and horrible already :deej: )

The light blue T's have been ordered and we have been told that they should be with us by the end of next week, also the long awaited small black hoodies are due on the same order, so those of you still waiting for those should get some joy in time for B.H. weekend, (fingers crossed).

Also may I recomend a look at the topil called "Little Bands" that may be of interest to some of you as well.

Laters,

Charlie

(Y) :P :deej: :) :deej: :deej: :D :- :)

I didnt force you to buy a small size tee Rob!

I only had Skinni Fit or small sized tee's at the Portsmouth ride, I gave you the option to have Skinni, small or order a different size off Sue, you tryed the small and said it would be ok so stop whining  (Y)

Whoa, hold up Tic! I wasn't having a dig at you :deej:

Just that a looser tee might be a bit more suited to summer as it'll keep me a bit cooler and not show the huge amounts of sweat :P"

I don't mind the small one, I'm a skinny biatch anyways!

Whoa, hold up Tic! I wasn't having a dig at you :D

Just that a looser tee might be a bit more suited to summer as it'll keep me a bit cooler and not show the huge amounts of sweat :deej:"

I don't mind the small one, I'm a skinny biatch anyways!

I know it wasnt a dig at me!!!

Maybe I should use more smiley in the future? :- (Y) :) :P

Yes Tic, more smiles especially when you buy me a pint on the 3rd June, when we are eating our Hog Rolls

Yes its "DJ's Dad here

Im sure a pint (or two) can be purchased for you Charlie :D

If you need a hand sorting out anything for the 3rd give me a shout and I will see what I can do...

See you in a couple of weeks!

:P :deej: (Y)

The light blue T's should be with us by friday, so download the order form from the sticky as before and mark it light blue please. Get in early you could even have one by this time next week.

The Reminder bands are ordered now, will be about 4 weeks, see "little bands" topic for update.

Cheers, Charlie (DJ's Dad)

:D :D :D :P :D :D :deej: :deej: :deej:

Had a call today from Mud & Blood clothing to say they cant do a pale blue t-shirt in a skinny

HOWEVER

I have ordered some tees in a Size 8, 10, 12 and 14

Now looking forward to seeing them being worn, they will be with us at the weekend.

Love Sue

xxxxx :) :) (Y)

PS THE SKINNY'S ARE GIRLS SIZES THIS TIME AVAILABLE IN

EX SMALL  AN  8

SMALL  A 10

MEDIUM A 12

LARGE  A 14

:-  B)  :deej:  :turned:  :S  :D  :deej:  :deej:  :deej:

Hi Charlie, will you have any at the Abingdon ride? Or should i give my form to sam at school? Thanks. :)

Kerrie. xxx

Thanks to everyone who got these sorted :( They are well and truely amazing! I will probably wear this more than the black one now :o Loving it to bits, the colour is fab (how camp does that sound :">) So glad my brother was able to get me one, sorry I couldn't be there on friday!

James :o

Get a t-shirt in pink (Y)  (Y)

If we did that the PINK BUNNY wouldnt show and it costs alot to get a screen set up to do it.

Sorry, the only colours we have are black or blue, most sizes are still available (no medium blacks left or any of the XL, or XXL in either blue or black)

Payment facility is still available on Paypal - purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

or

Send a cheque with a copy of the order form (download it from the sticky section please mark what colour you require)

All the details of where to send it to is on the order form

Many thanks

Love Sue xxxxx :) :- ;)

I'd have either a medium or a large...Anybody know what size they would be in relation to a large tartybikes T?

Oh Sue, im wanting to buy at least two T's doesn't matter that colour in the near future, with me living in the UAE, do you post internationally?? If so, extra costs?

Cheers Muchly

• 3 weeks later...