What Are The Best Dust Caps On The Market?

..johal..

http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/biz/prod...e0aa433609f3d58

all you need ^^^^^^^^

http://www.discountbicycles.co.uk/biz/section.php?xSec=4134

if you want little chavs trying to nik your dusties ^^^^^^^^

i just use plastic ones because its all you need. my motorbike has metal ones with the valve key thing on for emergencies in the middle of nowhere.

those flashing L.E.D caps are pretty cool  :">  . They weigh several tonnes , though .

After they loose there flashin coolness. They tend to stay suck on the valve and i had to just rip the valve off with the inatube. So i recommend not too buy them.

:"> ^_^

johal, you still got the gold stufff on you bike?

nick some metal ones off a truck or a posh car...usually audi's, bmw's, mercs, porkas etc and get them electroplated in 24 carrot gold

bling a la bling

shouldnt be that much either....

johal, you still got the gold stufff on you bike?

nick some metal ones off a truck or a posh car...usually audi's, bmw's, mercs, porkas etc and get them electroplated in 24 carrot gold

bling a la bling

shouldnt be that much either....

are you a chav ?

Erm.. Il just use plastic dust caps If I was you. Reason for this is they are light weight, and also on rides you might get a flatty and you have to fix it fast etc.. and you might forget to put the dustcap back on ^_^ so it dosnt really matter, because they worth nothing (part from that shop that sells them for £2 a pair :P :P ).

Or if you got the dollar to spend on dustcaps, get some of Hope's dustcaps, they are mini hubs, that you simple screw on your valve. They come in most colour, and they are around £5 I believe.

:-

bling a la bling

I'm also bored, so let me tell you a tale about the origin of the word bling.

Rolls Royce make jet engines that run at rather high temperatures. These have turbines in them that have to withstand the high temperatures. One part of the turbine is manufactured from advanced fibre reinforced composites and other crazy materials. This part is known as a blade turbine ring, which was shortened by engineers to bling.

So all those rappers out there with their bling are using a term coined by the coolest of cats, engineers. How about that...

but surley chavs wont nick them if you never leave your bike anywhere?

I never leave my trials bike unatended its always with me or at home so it would be unlikely that any dust caps would get stolen.

so go ahead and buy some nice shiny ones! (Y)

just use plastic one's they are light and disposable.

And why the hell would you want big dice or 8 ball etc ones anyway they just look cheap imo even something worthwhile like my motorbike does not have expensive dusties just got some plain ally ones free with a mag once