Frame: 2005 T-mag

Forks: Smart Guy

Bars: T-master oversized

Stem: T-master oversized

Cranks: Tensile Uci with Acs Claw freewheel

Pedals: Hognesiums

Front Brake: Hope Trials disc 160mm

Rear Brake: Magura Hs33

Wheels: Onza Hog rims on T-master sealed hubs.

Tyres:Maxxis Creepy Crawlers.

JOE (Y)

Had it about 3 weeks now so i will try to get some pics of it now. :D

Why have the forks got magura mounts?

looks quite good but very very shiny (Y)

Im suprised this topic hasnt been closed yet your ment to use the special bike thread for this.

Edited by club_card

i dont mind the look of the forks at all, id rather have something looking big and beefy than lil flimsy pashley fork style ( yes i know they are steel etc but just on looks) things.

All in all probably the only mod i like the overall looks and design of. (Y)

What do you want? Everyone to bum you for your amazing bike? Yeah it's alright, and it probably rides really nicely. It's still just an as-it-comes T-Mag though isn't it? At least it's a bit different to all the T-Pros around everywhere (Y)

What do you want?  Everyone to bum you for your amazing bike?  Yeah it's alright, and it probably rides really nicely.  It's still just an as-it-comes T-Mag though isn't it?  At least it's a bit different to all the T-Pros around everywhere  (Y)

If you re-read my thread you will see that i said i dont mind people saying there opinion but what's the point just putting a post up JUST saying, "looks pretty standard"

Joe

Edited by Trials boy Joe

People give the lad a break, hes just had it for god sake, he doesn't want to know weather you hate it or not he obouvsly likes it. He will upgrade when he feels he need to, its a nice bike to me looks good. (Y)

thanks

snowy :D

If you re-read my thread you will see that i said i dont mind people saying there opinion but what's the point just putting a post up JUST saying, "looks pretty standard"

Joe

No, you said "be honest". If you're gonna get this pissed off when you bike gets a slight knock from a couple of people you've never met (And probably never will), then you're in trouble (Y)

No, you said "be honest".  If you're gonna get this pissed off when you bike gets a slight knock from a couple of people you've never met (And probably never will), then you're in trouble  (Y)

I havent got pissed off at all, And i have sed be honest and people have gave there opinions. Just one post i tought was a bit stupid, 1 out of about 20.

Joe